The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My new beast?!??

Guest Flat4_ire

Guest Flat4_ire

well i have decided to buy this badboy for the summer! probably be the last time some of you guys will ever here from me!! haha, itl be fun tho anyway at least..its a 2000 Kawasaki Ninja ZX7R with 12k on the clock, its very clean, please all comments welcome

[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c108/corcorantonyire/ninja.jpg[/img]

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gzaerojon
dont worry i will be takin it easy! can barely ride the fecker! lol

lol mirror signal.... something

does that help? :D

i wish i had one, hmmm borrow work van, where was it you said you lived:sly: :D

Guest Flat4_ire
No no, don`t do it, you`ll get wrecked on that ya big lamp ya.

!

LMAO! nah man dont worry il be takin it nice and easy, this is just purely for cruising round town on those gorgeous summer saturdays, u know?

Guest Flat4_ire
hey nice one, sorry to see you go though, come back when you get another supra - you know you will want to ;)

nice bike, go easy though, on a bike they really are all out to get you!

no messin on this! purely for cruising around, nice days etc! i value my life a bit u know ;)

Nice Bike, okay for a short journey but as your over 6 foot tall I expect that you`ll find it cramped. I had a CBR1000FM back in 1993 and that was better for comfort and very quick, watch out for the fuzz as they will think you`re Karl Fogarty or whoever the current champ is these days !

Guest Flat4_ire
The ZX-7R is one of my favourite bikes. I got the 10R mate...check out my garage.

thats gorgeous! ive always been into bikes, and to be honest i am too big to jump on a 125cc, and well i couldnt be bothered either :D just gonna get this baby and see how it goes, never been on anythin this powerful before but theres only way to learn!

The ZX-7R is one of my favourite bikes. I got the 10R mate...check out my garage.

Damn quick bike the 10, I raced a ZX12R a couple of years back from 110+, it wasnt even funny :D He topped out around 180 and I hit 145 about 3/4 of a mile later!