The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Where are you going on holiday this year?

Underworld

Errrrr, not sure.

I know I chat with pretty girls;)

Air Hostess/Stewardess! :innocent:

Might goto Spain myself this year for the first time in my life! :blink:

So far this year I've been to New York twice, going again next month, and I have to find a few days for a Nurburgring trip sometime this year!

A week in Lanzarote in March, and we're off for another week in Madeira in June. Might well do a driving tour down to Italy in September as we enjoyed the Germany trip so much last year too. :D

(Her indoors took early retirement and is getting bored already...)

Off to Le Mans (again) in June.

Was supposed to be doing another 'road trip' to the south of France in September/October where we only book the ferry and nothing else. Then just see where the road takes us. Last time we ended up in Monte Carlo for 3 days!

Not sure if I can afford that one now though. Did 3 trackdays recently and cost us about £1000. (Running 2 cars) Also, the cost of repairing the stone chipping on the front of my car done at the RAF Marham trackday is going to cost another £1000.

So we're broke now.

:(