The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Temple Laugherne Motorsport

Guest TL MOTORSPORT

Guest TL MOTORSPORT

The blue mk4 Supra our ex demo car is now being broken for spares i will list all the parts we have availiable

Blitz proffessional turbo kit consists of 2 x k3-450r turbos 2 x 40mm external wastegates and the manifolds complete kit never used £2000.00 ono

Hks fuel rail brand new boxed £180.00

Exedy triple plate clutch with light weight flywheel never used £600.00

Kaaz 2 way rear diff machined and balanced into casing ready to go straight on to car £850.00 ono

Tein winding master coilovers drift spec £1050 new £750.00

Hks cams 264 inlet 264 exhaust still boxed £600.00

Hks adjustable cam pulleys in box £200.00

Will post up some more bits in a minute please either email or call us at Temple Laugherne 01905 641546. Oliver Edwards

Guest TL MOTORSPORT

The reason for breaking the supra, we have another car which we are trying to finish before the summer, and the supra has served its purpose for us last year as you no we took it to loads of shows and it had lots of features etc so to spend a further x amount of money on finishing the engine seems pointless just to sell it as you no we wont get the money back.

We have had loads of time wasters wanting to buy it so we are now breaking it which is a great shame and bad to see as it was a stunning looking car which had a lot of time and money spent on it.

I will be listing some more parts in a miunte but if there is anything you are after which you cant see listed give us a pm or call me at work on 01905 641546.

Many thanks Oliver @ Temple Laugherne Motorsport

Guest TL MOTORSPORT

Blitz blow off dump valve £200.00

Varis carbon vented bonnet £400.00 reserved

AH FABRICATIONS alloy rad custom spec alot bigger than the equivilant koyo version reserved

Hks 87mm piston kit new in box £300.00

Do-luck complete bodykit inc front bumper which has the splitter and indicators, the side skirts and the rear bumper inc the under diffuser and side spats.

D0-luck tension set complete £offers

I've removed your web site link as it's a breach of our trader membership rules. This whole thread is border line to be honest but I'll leave it unless I receive a complaint from a recognised trader.

That one was taken from their site (link was in history from viewing this morning) - I don't have any pics of it as far as I'm aware but I remember some being posted up after an event a while ago.... I just can't remember which one :(

That one was taken from their site (link was in history from viewing this morning) - I don't have any pics of it as far as I'm aware but I remember some being posted up after an event a while ago.... I just can't remember which one :(

Japfest i think

Guest TL MOTORSPORT

The clutch and the flywheel now sold and dispatched! will try to get some better pictures up of some of the bits this afternoon:d

Guest TL MOTORSPORT

These are a complete kit which comes rings and pins,

the bodykit is complete with the following items...

Front bumper complete with splitter and clear indicators off skyline r33,

Side skirts complete (pair of)

Rear bumper with side spats and under car diffuser.

For the kit we are looking for £1000.00 + p+p

Many thanks Oliver Edwards

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.