The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Day of

JamieP

Just started in a new dept. and have plenty of time to kill as people are often too busy to sit with me and go over the things I need to know.

Did some filing (why always filing on the first day?) and sat here reading forum and eating Double Deckers.

I meant 'f*ck em' as in i don't care. Jezzz you're sex crazy.

BTW have you seen March of the Penguins yet? Can you move on your tummy when your legs get tired like them?

not seen that yet :( er... i'm not a real penguin you know :(

not seen that yet :( er... i'm not a real penguin you know :(

you need to see it... I've got it on my PSP and am watching it in bits (the whole thing in one go might be quite dull, Morgan Freeman's voice gets on my nerves a bit!).. amazing animals... loads of crazy stuff they do just to multiple... can't really see why they put themselves through it really...?! :rolleyes:

..stood in the freezing cold for three months without any food while the missus trots off 70 miles for a bit of fish and then comes back to feed the little um, if it's still alive by then?! :blink:

Jamie

If you are not going to work today could use your car for a rolling road session, as the place we use has engineers in and needs some high powered cars.

Give me a call.

Regards

Sam

Damm:( just got home from work, see you friday;)

Damm:( just got home from work, see you friday;)

Well if about tomorrow morning the guys are still over from Germany and could still do with a high powered Supra if you are free.

Give me a call 07908640288.

Thanks Sam

P.S If not see you Friday