Avis Blue with silver leather interior

Mint Condition.

New JVC DVD player with remote

Interior and exterior sensor alarm

4 new Avon ZZ3 tyres

Taxed until October

£10,500 ono

Nice M3 m8ty

i,m selling me Supra have alook at my garage??

ADs

Guest Flat4_ire
Crikey that's not a bad price, the last time I had a desire to own one of these (still fancy one as a 3rd car) they were a lot more expensive.

eh man have a look around the uk for a 95 m3 non evo like this one! £10500 is very highly priced, im not saying its not worth it becuase it is a gorgeous car but in the uk theyre are a lot more cheaper ones

Guest Flat4_ire
prices for these start at 7k but they are usually high mileage.... shows they are reliable i guess.

if that was a 1996 upwards evo with 321bhp then he might get that money for it, but thats the 275bhp version..it does like absolutely gorgeous and i do like it to be honest, the interior catches the eye very nicely! id like somethin like that for summer, 9k max tho i reckons

eh man have a look around the uk for a 95 m3 non evo like this one! £10500 is very highly priced, im not saying its not worth it becuase it is a gorgeous car but in the uk theyre are a lot more cheaper ones

I thought I had you blocked?

Guest Flat4_ire
These were bloody expensive new though weren't they?

yeah they were just like now, any M beemer is gonna cost, and they do hold their value pretty well too! nice cars but just missing that lil extra something, ya know?

Guest Flat4_ire
I thought I had you blocked?

sure how would i know? why would u anyway,i dont direct anything your way!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.