The mkiv Supra Owners Club

breaking 1994 6 speed twin turbo

captainchaos

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 3 heads spares, all in pristine shape and seated valves, and new valve seals. All assembled and skimmed and straight and no pitting and no schewing.

One has all new ferrea valves. All have very stiff valve springs for revving. And one has shim under bucket setup, with different lifters for more than 10k rpm, but I'm expensive as you said brother, coz when somebody buys from me they have to just pop it out of the box and install it, no need to even clean it, because it comes in shrink wrap, already cleaned :) .

Cheers :D

I have been after a head for 3 months now!!! Does any one else have one? TT, perfect condition.

pm'd I need the plastic coated things that go around the top of the doors above the windows on the outside of the car not sure what they are called anyone got any ideas?
you mean the smoked wind deflectors.they were good on mine till the came loose and flap about and fly off car.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.