6 speed box

Rear bumper slight bit of damage but easy repairable

list of aftermarket parts i found

ohlin shockers

greddy boost gauge

g15 starbo dual engine start and turbo timer

spitfire rev counter and change light

steering wheel (sold)

advan racing wheels 2 need reapired and 1 tyre split (sold)

original veilside skirts and carbon insert for spoiler

2 pioneer headunits 1 tape and 1 cd come as a pair

carbon dash been done properly really good finish

carbon insert for veilside spoiler (sold)

only bought it for some spares for mine lol

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have stripped the gearbox from the engine, you couldn't tell me the dimensions of the shaft and how many teeth it has could you? Also the overall dimensions of the clutch cover, from fixing to fixing?

engine isnt out yet mate but will be soon will try and sort them out for you when i have it out tho

right bad news the 6 speed box seems to be damaged may be something simple i dont know still new to supra's will go into 1st, 3rd, 5th but none of the others and the engine has slight external damage pulleys off nothing major. Open to offers on this as its coming out the car and gonna be lying around collecting dust and i need the space. And the parts for the boxes are now avalable to order seperate.

right had a load of people asking about the side skirts and i need the money that i have spent on the car pretty soon so they are up for £200 not inc delivery. Prefer for buyer to collect so they are not damaged in transport as i said originally they have the usual rashes in the places, the same as the ones on my car.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.