The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Attn Chris Wilson & Alignment Guru's!

veilsideTT

Anything would be a start!

And anything must be better than the crappy UK stock suspension i already had on there with my 19's!

I really didnt think this would be such a big deal, i understand that 19's f**k my handling up (accepted that before i bought them)

But come on guys, help a guy out!

Anything would be a start!

And anything must be better than the crappy UK stock suspension i already had on there with my 19's!

I really didnt think this would be such a big deal, i understand that 19's f**k my handling up (accepted that before i bought them)

But come on guys, help a guy out!

To get the best out of 19'S i went for coilovers, for normal road driving and aggressive road driving it handles really well obviously not better than 17's etc, But it really does handle well!

Everyone who has said 19's will handle shit are partly right, but if you have the right suspension set up its actually pretty good, can vouch for it cuz mine handles beautifully, either its a 'major placeibo effect' or im high on coke or im telling you the truth and being totally honest from my experience, and i think ive gone off the original thread...ooopss!

There is a god!

So WKDTIME, where did you get your geometry done after fitting coilovers and 19's?

Do you know what the settings were?

Scott

To get the best out of 19'S i went for coilovers, for normal road driving and aggressive road driving it handles really well obviously not better than 17's etc, But it really does handle well!

Everyone who has said 19's will handle shit are partly right, but if you have the right suspension set up its actually pretty good, can vouch for it cuz mine handles beautifully, either its a 'major placeibo effect' or im high on coke or im telling you the truth and being totally honest from my experience, and i think ive gone off the original thread...ooopss!

I had mine done when iwas visiting up north in blackburn, it was a mate of my uncles who has this new laser set up thingy and said he has all the jap import data etc. and said he would tweak it a little to make up for the 19's, car felt awsome after that. But TBH honest i dint ask him questions in Regard to what he did and fugures etc. Soz matey!

Here are the Lance Alignment settings:

Front:

• Camber - 1.0 degrees

• Caster + 5.0 degrees

• Toe 0.00 mm

Rear:

• Camber -1.5 degrees

• Toe in (total) 1.00 mm

Ive been advised to possibly

-- have some toe added to the front.

-- have the caster backed down to 4

-- have the camber at 1.5 negative at all four corners.

Come on guys, what do ya reckon?

• 2 months later...