The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my supra on its way

Guest blueangel

Guest blueangel

its all going to get baked first then flatted then my custom paint will be applied,im in the process over the days until tues stripping the entire car inside and out of anything that will come off. The front bumper comes off and the mirrors and of course the glass and rubbers will be coming out.The car will defo be a 1 off so watch this space guys.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Guest blueangel

Well i finally got the supe back from spray last week, i wanted to wait till i had all the parts back before i put pix up but i couldnt wait lol. Eventually i'll have my do-luck mirrors and front bumper on and it still needs a good tidy up but here are a few pix of the supe as it stands.

lots to do yet as im still making most of it and as soon as i get the bits back i need i'll post some more pix.

Guest blueangel

just wanted to be a little different too many supras around here and wanted to stand out a lil. also love white supra and love blue 1s too couldnt make my mind up lol. When its all back together it will look different again. the wheels are eventually gonna be a dark metallic grey.

Guest blueangel

yeah modified the do-luck skirts added a funnel all the way throu to the back of the wheels and blended it all in, ive got some mesh going in but waiting for the surrounds to tidy the job up.