The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mini meet Sunday 30th

Wez

Sounds good .... Whenever suits me really (except this weekend :D ).

You would have thought I'd learned that there are 2 J16 exits .... But NOOOOOOO!! Tonight I wanted to get off at 16 and go towards London ... but I didn't pay attention and ended up missing it and having to get off at J17 and turn round! LOL ... I'm useless! :cool:

Cheers, J :cool:

ACE Cafe was pretty good (but cold!). Met Supraguy down there (lovely car) + another rather tasty red supe with neons! Quite a few of the new 350Z's kicking about too! It was a good laugh though, and it was nice to see some of the old faces from the GTI-R camp .... and meet some of the new faces from the Supra camp :cool:

As for another mini-meet! I'm game ... either of the dates you suggested should be ok for me Wez :cool: . Windsor is a good place to go too ....... at least that way I will know where I am! LOL! Should have the de-cats in by then too :D

Cheers, J :cool: