The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Withdrawals - not driven my Supra since Thursday!

Pete

I'm getting withdrawal symptoms.

Can't concentrate, right foot twitching, imaginary roaring sounds in the ears...

Since my trip darrn saath last Friday I've been stuck with the company Nissan Almera as I've not been able to get a lift home to get back in synch. I'm dying to go out for a thrash, all this slow traffic commuting is a pain in the ass.

On the plus side, the company pays the fuel and it's twice as economic.

It's the longest I've voluntarily been without Supra pleasure. How you guys that lay them up over winter cope I don't know!

I went all winter without driving at all until a month ago when I was waiting for that eye operation mate. GAve me a far better appreciation of my licence. If I am ever sitting on 9 points again I will be taking it very very carefully

I went all winter without driving at all until a month ago when I was waiting for that eye operation mate.

You don't know how good things are until something like that happens. I'd be stuffed if I couldn't drive in Telford.

i can bearly go for a few hours without wanting to rinse down the sup:taped: :taped: :innocent:

you mean wash it don't you...

I meant 'rinse' in a kind of a 'kill' type way (got it off Charlotte's little brother, sounded cool...)

do you ever drive you car, or just polish it and cover in blankets..? :D

hehehe, it's not easy being without your pride and joy. i've not been able to drive my rx for a few days due to the scooby being parked up in front of it, luckily the scooby is hella quick and the mr2 turbo aint no slouch either :D

still cant decide which one i like best :(

did manage to take the rx out briefly today though and was ambushed by loads of kids when i stopped at some traffic lights with the windows down.... forgot it was easter break and they would all be hanging out in the city centre :giveup: :imsorry:

Been without mine for a month now, won't get it back until the 28th of this month (assuming all is well!!). Really missing it at the moment because the weathers beautiful for turbo'd cars right now - dry, sunny and chilly :( Only thing keeping me going is the thought that it should be a lot better than it was before, inside and out :D

Been without mine for a month now, won't get it back until the 28th of this month (assuming all is well!!). Only thing keeping me going is the thought that it should be a lot better than it was before, inside and out :D

Where is it then?

You only had it re-sprayed last year didn't you?

you mean wash it don't you...

I meant 'rinse' in a kind of a 'kill' type way (got it off Charlotte's little brother, sounded cool...)

do you ever drive you car, or just polish it and cover in blankets..? :D

getting down with the kids eh??? ........................errrrrrrrrr that came out all wrong....i mean...................................doh.

its broken at the moment..:( fixed on sat hopefully.:) :D

Still driving it... Vicki working late all the time so can't get over to swap in the evening...sitting in the traffic like a drone....Then Mozzer comes on the radio and I really want to just drive under the nearest truck :(

missed this Moz reference... come on Pete you have to love the Mozfather.. we're going to see him next month I can't wait!!

Hand in glove the sun shines out of our behind!! :D :) ;)