The mkiv Supra Owners Club

methanol

JamieP

Before you err on the low or high side of jet sizes, best check here because there are gotchas.

It's easy to verify the delivery rate yourself, in fact it's best to do it instead of trusting manufacturers' figures.

They can be way off.

I will use the one that comes with it and then increase if I feel the need too, just looking for a decent sized tank now to mount where the back seats should be :)

If you get rid of the carbon canister, that is the best possible location I can think of.

The stock washer bottle is convenient, as long as you don't mind using the same mix on the windscreen.

I'm used to refilling it after every hard run, so it's not a problem. You're not likely to use more than 0.5 - 1.0 litre of mix in a single go. 3 minutes (added together) of full throttle is quite a bit.

If you get rid of the carbon canister, that is the best possible location I can think of.

I was thinking that but means I will have to move some stuff about as my AEM AFR and HKS DLI units are there at the moment.

I was also thinking about mounting the pump in that area as well :(

Where is a good place to get a nice tank then?