The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New

Guest TRD

Alright guys just signed up, currently have a toyota starlet GTT and want a supra as my next car. Thought i would get to know about them first before i go and buy one.

Dan

Oh something i would like to know, whats the insurance like for everyone, i got a quote the other day, i will be 20 with two years no claims bonus and it was 1200 fully comp. Im paying 1700 now on my starlet! :blink:

Thanks

Yeah that price is very cheap, and yeah it was a uk spec one too,which is what i want, the J spec is about 300-400 dearer

Whats the difference between the j spec and uk spec?

Dan

Yeah that price is very cheap, and yeah it was a uk spec one too,which is what i want, the J spec is about 300-400 dearer

Whats the difference between the j spec and uk spec?

Dan

Quite a lot!

UK spec: Stronger turbos, bigger brakes, hoodscoop, bigger injectors, leather seats... dildos lol

I would say my car i have atm is pretty rare :) you dont see many of these about.

Whats everyone think? i know its not as nice as a supra, but for a 1.3 turbo its not bad at all :D

I would say my car i have atm is pretty rare :) you dont see many of these about.

Whats everyone think? i know its not as nice as a supra, but for a 1.3 turbo its not bad at all :D

i really like these starlets mate, would certainly have one if i could afford another car as well as the Supra actually. believe it or not though, these outnumber supras about 5 to 1 round here!

welcome and good luck with the search

(go for a red jspec and you'll be fine mate :D)