The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I need £39,990 - NOW !!!

Muffleman

None taken mate, they're definitely making a premium out of it, I mean all the Gone in 60 Secs bollocks has to make you laugh !

But it does look rather horny :devil:

The basic car in the states is about £16k, so plus shipping, duty, VAT etc yeah I'm sure you could DIY cheaper.

Just thought it was a good conversion of the new mustang, it's a muscular look that's right up my street :)

Yup, the Saleens look cool. In fact, I tried to get a car resprayed in Lizstick Red, which is a Saleen colour - but couldn't get the paint code anywhere !

Boring fact, the colour was named after Mr. Saleens missus 'Liz' and it matched one of her lipsticks !!! Told you it was boring :D

i saw a program about these,a company in the states buys up all the broken old mustangs and strip them to nothing and re-build to wot you see in the pics

Those are not old mustangs tho.

That Viper looks great! £32k for a GTS with only 11k miles! nice.

i saw a program about these,a company in the states buys up all the broken old mustangs and strip them to nothing and re-build to wot you see in the pics

Yes you did - Unique Performance in Texas. It was featured on 'Rides' on sky a while back.

Now these are gorgeous!

Eleanor1

Eleanor2

But you won't get one of these cheap. You pay for this sort of craftsmanship.

The viper caught my eye more too :D Nice effort on the Mustang, not a patch on the Gone in 60 Seconds remake car though. The company that built them chared $80k i think, gave it all modern coilovers etc and you could chose LHD or RHD and a 6 speed gear box i think! Would love one of them!