The mkiv Supra Owners Club

tunisia

peter richards

Went last year

IMHO if you want to relax in a 5 star with good food and a nice beech its great but there isnt much to do apart from going to the local 'soukes' (sp) - markets and visiting the various towns such as el-jem and Tunis - which are all much of a muchness. Sahara tour is pretty good but overall I would rate it as a 7 out of 10 holiday. If you want to stay in the nightlife make sure your hotel is near/in Tunis otherwise it will be taxi rides wherever you go.

Went to Thailand last year also which is awesome and Egypt which is pretty feckin cool too - if you have the budget go for one of these, if its just a 'filler' type holiday to get you along until the 'main' holiday this year then its great place to visit

thanks far .

see a bit of psycology sp , and i get a decent answer .

yes far just a fill in , thinking obout dubai for the summer holiday .

far whats the currency in tunisia , and is it correct you can only get it once your there:)

yep - closed currency.... i think it was 2.12 diner for 1 quid... like i said i paid £5 for a bounty (which tasted crap) :(

Port Al Kantoui is very nice. There is a roman colliseum thats one of the worlds most intact but I can't remember where it is!

Don't bother with the capital it's like any crappy western city - nothing of interest

The currency is a closed currency so you can only exchange in Tunisia and can't bring any out.

Worst part of the Holiday was a german fella on the beach wearing only a thong!:sos: :protest: :twak: