The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New additions to the family

Supragal

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we were planning on house training them to be fair ;)

All the other rooms are carpeted and we spend a lot of time in the kitchen and it opens directly into the garden and we could spare 5' x 5'.5'' as the kitchen is big. So really it was the best choice.

ALso it's not a dog house it's their sleeping area as the house is open plan and they need to learn where they are allowed and where they are not.

Where would you have them?

:) Bet you've got butterflies Rosie! All excited!:D

You'll be up til 3 am playing with em! Photos later please! (Of the dogs before any of you comment!)

I'm soooo nervous. We are armed to the eyeballs with old towels, newspaper, cardboard etc etc for the vomit and wee and poo on the way home!!

Yes must put my camera on charge!

Well we were planning on house training them to be fair ;)

All the other rooms are carpeted and we spend a lot of time in the kitchen and it opens directly into the garden and we could spare 5' x 5'.5'' as the kitchen is big. So really it was the best choice.

ALso it's not a dog house it's their sleeping area as the house is open plan and they need to learn where they are allowed and where they are not.

Where would you have them?

its ok for a while i suppose but best bet is to build a brick hut and the back of your garden, thats what we have done with our two dogs

Hehe,

Just seen this thread, both beautiful dogs. I had 2 dobby's male and female, both sadly passed on now. Keep an eye on him, mine destroyed loads the first month or to, washing machine knobs and the entire back of a new sofa.

lol. They were lucky to be alive on that day :D ..

Best of luck, you made me jealous now

Si

Sorry!!! Been a bit occupied.

Unbelievable- car broke down on the way to get them! Stopped at the services went to start it... BANG. Battery exploded. Called AA, membership had expired so it cost me £200 to get them out and to fit a battery. Nice.

Stig (ridgeback) slept all the way home, didn't wee, poo or vomit bless him. Raptor (dobe) whined and barked and weed and pooed like a good un.

Made a lot of noise when we left them to have our dinner for a good 40 mins then put them to bed later and they didn't make a sound all night, not a peep, in fact we woke them up this morning for breakfast!

Been playing all day, been to the vets, been out in the car they are both great travellers not at all sick, Stig just lies flat out and snores and eventually Raptor joins him.

Just downloading some pics now!!!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He is amazing. I wish we had got 2 of them with hindsight!! He's just about fully grown now and absolutely gorgeous. He's chilled out at home but always up for long walks, bags of charactor, intellegent etc etc.

He's fine with everything. Almost too enthusiastic, he tends to want to lick babies/kids in the face and his tail is a crazy whip. Same with dogs, he's all over them but he's still a baby so that excitement will calm down more.

Here are some of the most recent ones I have

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=118366

• 1 year later...