The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New additions to the family

Supragal

As some of you may have read on here we have been looking into getting dogs, anyway, to cut a long story short, here are our 2 babies, we are collecting them on the 6th April. Can't wait!!!!

Both boys, dobbie and rhodesian ridgeback. Ridgeback has some serious growing to do to catch up with that skin!!!

Flash didn't work on camera hense rubbish pics.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gzaerojon
Can't decide!!! I like Oscar, Diogi (said D O G as in the letters) and a few more I have written down somewhere!!

very cute. :)

our staffy cross was called oscar :(

but a great name, it just suited him somehow :)

Nice Rosie, very cute puppies :innocent:

How about Podge and Pudge.

I have always wanted a Rhodesian, great dog. When they get bigger they are a seriously powerful dog. I would feal a little bit sorry for any one trying to break into your house. His quarry as a hound included lions.... :)

The sharp blade like ridge they have on their back also looks cool :D

A very dignified dog according to its breaders.

The dobie looks very cute.

Don't know your experiences with dogs but if you want any tips for training them please ask :)

Don't know your experiences with dogs but if you want any tips for training them please ask :)

Quite a lot but not had these breeds in the immediate family before, we are confident about it but also aren't stupid enough to not seek advice if somethings not going according to plan, the last thing we want is 2 big dogs that are a liability.