The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Common as Muck!

ellis

Bentley Continental GTs that is - seen 5 in the past 5 days and not one other Supra! Have done a round trip to London and Manchester in mine in the past few days (about 550 miles in total) and not seen one other Supe (or been seen by the looks of it!) but have seen a handful of GTs! Thats how rare we are!

On another topic, have now covered just over 8,000 miles in the old girl and she hasn't skipped a beat at all - you've just got to love the engineers at Toyota haven't you - a bloomin' supercar with the reliability of a Corolla - I bow down to them!

This'll kill ya.

We have two of these urban barges in our village. One black and one sky blue (no, really. Money cannot buy taste) and to give you an idea of what the owners ar like I'll tell you about what happened the other morning.

Outside our house is a small road alongside a village green. It's just about wide enough for two normal cars to pass. You can see what's coming can't you? So, the two Bentleys approach head-on. realing they'll not get by eac other they stop.

and they stay stopped. and for a bit more too. Neither driver is going to move. this went on for just over three minutes. Yes, I do keep track. Only when one of them had a queue of cars behind it did the other driver back up and let everyone go by.

Twats, the pair of 'em.