The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my dogs jake and gemma

JamieP

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone esle think the guy with the Fox Terrier was a bit weird- constantly picking the dog up by the fanny....
I noticed that. It was like he was plunging his finger up it's arse like some sort of convenient carrying handle. :rolleyes:

Oh ... and I could have done without some of those tight angle shots of the back of the Woman judging it .... /shudder :blink:

Speaking of dogs, did anyone see winner of Crufts last night - What a gorgeous dog?!!

Agreed, though would have been better without the docked tail IMHO. But was a beautiful dog and the one I wanted to win, the amount of time the judge spent with the Terrier made me sure that had won!

Thought the spaniel was a stunner too :)

Going back to the Crufts coverage last night, what about that disabled kid and his dog 'Yogi' winning the viewers vote.

Got to admit I had a tear in my eye when he won it and the kid started sobbing, what a team they make and he adores the dog.

I'm normally not moved by much but I was by this.

Paul

Some nice dogs, we prefer larger breeds ourselves. :D

Here's our dog Nikita on the beach in warmer weather (not much warmer, it was Brid after all!)...

http://www.kulthea.net/kiki/beach.jpg

Here's a good size comparison, I'm 6'1" and she's not even got her back legs off the ground in this picture ;)

http://www.kulthea.net/kiki/jump.jpg

And here's one from her professional shoot... :D

http://www.kulthea.net/kiki/venture.jpg

She's a she, and even wearing a pink collar too! It's amazing how many people see a big dog and assume it's a "he" though.

As to how much she weighs, er, a lot! My girlfriend will know, I think she got weighed the last time she went to the vets.

sorry i did type he/she but then assumed and crossed out a guy down the park has a huge great dane bitch so i should have known better. lovely animal anyway mate

You're excused ;) Apparently she weighed over 9 stone anyway...

And another thing, I love watching crufts, the commentators come out with such brilliant lines, "She's quite an old bitch this one" to which my reply was, "she's not that old, she only looks in her 40's" :D

Going back to the Crufts coverage last night, what about that disabled kid and his dog 'Yogi' winning the viewers vote.

Got to admit I had a tear in my eye when he won it and the kid started sobbing, what a team they make and he adores the dog.

I'm normally not moved by much but I was by this.

Paul

Agreed Paul, was a superb moment, so glad it went to those two, thoroughly deserved and as you say, what a team they make. Poor kid was totally overcome bless him :)

Some nice dogs, we prefer larger breeds ourselves. :D

Here's our dog Nikita on the beach in warmer weather (not much warmer, it was Brid after all!)...

Is that Bridlington? I used to race there in the offshore JetSki Championships (and Fosse Hill) many years ago....