The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my dogs jake and gemma

JamieP

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very cute Jamie. A friend had one, real sturdy/hard dogs. A mate worked on their farm and he ran over it with a small dump truck thing. He turned round to see the dog still running about and noticed a dent in the ground. Dog was fine except a little shaken. We also used to have to strangle it to knock it out when it would bit hold of another of their dogs and not let go.

We have Meg and Molly who are both WestHighland Terriers.

My wee pal, 13 now and been told I don't know many times over the past few years that she's for the end.

Enlarged heart and cancer but still acts like a pup and never fails to make us smile.

In the snow today

Mad Moment in the attached pic

rosie, that dog scares the shit out of me.........

PS a dog caled rosie:blink: :taped:

ahhh she's lovely. Apart from the other day when a dog that has terrorised her since she was a puppy attacked her... was the final straw apparently. Bloomin thing, it's taken chunks and rips out of her face before now, guess she wasn't taking any chances anymore. Owner never bothered to train it, owners like that wind me up. SHe only pinned it and snarled and looked like she was tearing it's throat out, didn't actually break the skin, she's a good girl.

Did freak me out when I first met him and I kept hearing his mum going on about how lovely and pretty Rosie was and how she kept licking the car windows.... :search:

ahhh she's lovely. Apart from the other day when a dog that has terrorised her since she was a puppy attacked her... was the final straw apparently. Bloomin thing, it's taken chunks and rips out of her face before now, guess she wasn't taking any chances anymore. Owner never bothered to train it, owners like that wind me up. SHe only pinned it and snarled and looked like she was tearing it's throat out, didn't actually break the skin, she's a good girl.

Did freak me out when I first met him and I kept hearing his mum going on about how lovely and pretty Rosie was and how she kept licking the car windows.... :search:

window licker:rlol: :rlol: :rlol: