The mkiv Supra Owners Club

m25 race tonight

JamieP

i have been invited to a roll on race in the early hours of the morning...there is about 15 cars going including mclaren slr, Lambo Murcilargo, ferrari f40

its nothing mad just some 60mph roll ons upto as fast as you want to go

you need 500- 600bhp to enter

i dont want to go but if anyone wants to take my place ill pm you the meet details:)

Such organised high-speed 'meetings' tend also to be high risk in accidents.

Morons showing off and losing it mainly.

Tonight is a bad choice because it has been predicted to go 0C so the council will have to grit with that crappy sugarly slippery shoite.

Jamie, I think you need to change your sub name to 'starts controversial threads' mate ;)

as stated in my first post i was invited by a friend of stuarts but declined...i thought you guys might be intrested in hearing about it....if anyone has anything to say to me keep it till one of the meets this year ill be at many of them..

is that aimed at me?

Aimed at anyone planning to go.

Jamie, I don't have a beef with anyone on this site, but showing up to this alledged race would be nothing short of daft.

It wouldn't surprise me if this is chinese whispers getting out of hand- a race of exotica on a motorway teeming with cctv? No offence Jamie.