The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Apology To Everyone!

jazz1

first off jake you never mentioned anything about spelling or grammar but have on several other threads, and quite frankly its annoying probably to the same degree as you pointing out text type but i have kept it to myself

but you are entitled to your opinion but sometimes opinions are best kept to yourself, as mawby said if you dont like it then stop reading the thread, its a choice

but i think we should just give up as we are never going to agree, lets all just be friends and move on

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the reason for what I said Jake is that I think what was said in rosies thread was an excuse to ban him rather than being banned specifically for him winding people up with his "thats the best bodykit I have ever seen" routine.

So he isn't the worlds greatest communicator......and? I don't see the big issue.

He has wound me up as well in the past but TBH nothing worth banning him for, look at flat4, he is a prime example of banning material and he has said so himself for god sake, and yet we ban a kid simple for "txt spkin" ppffft it's all too george orwell for me, big brother gone bigger brother.

Don't laugh, i love haggis.

so do i mate but it has to be a proper one from the butchers, none of the mast produced supermarket ones that stick to your throat going done, stodge in other words

however there is nothin quite like going out and catching your own haggis round the highlands, they are tricky little buggers:innocent:

b:search: I havent got a Danny of what you guys are talking about.... but WTF... from what i can make out, so what if he uses text chat, maybe you guys who cant understand should learn lol, none of us are perfect, and so what if he jumps everybody and tells them thier supe is the best... its a term used widely.

Live and let live eh peeps... he's just excited about being a supe owner and being part of a community that is rare.

over and out.