The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Best Bov for sound??

Paul Laing

I'm going to be buying a HKS bov this weekend, but just want to know if this is the best sounding one? Or whether the Blitz one would be best? I'm after the best sound, and the loudest sound, and also want it to be noticable from outside when passing people! People might find this strange why i want the best 'sounding' one but iv'e never owned a turbo car before.....lol:p

Guest Terry S

Do you think Gav:innocent:

I am gonna have to speak to JB about another section call " The Rice Bowl" for all these Max Power lot to ask questions about neons & sh1t.

I have an Apexi bov with the hardpipe into the throttle body included in the "setup".

This is pretty loud, very shrp and crisp with quick gearchanges and low and deep when easing off throttle.

It has an adjustable ring around the outside to quieten it down...or make it louder.