The mkiv Supra Owners Club

RLTC DAT question

Marco

I'm going to load a DAT file to my RLTC today - Thanks to Phil for providing it!

I read the instructions but I don't understand all of it.

"If you have not set up your car with the 180degree corner configuration run, described in the RL manual, you will need to do so."

I had a look in the RLTC settings editor but I can't find this function? And I didn't get a manual with my RLTC.

So what do I do?

Thanks in advance

I'm going to load a DAT file to my RLTC today - Thanks to Phil for providing it!

I read the instructions but I don't understand all of it.

"If you have not set up your car with the 180degree corner configuration run, described in the RL manual, you will need to do so."

I had a look in the RLTC settings editor but I can't find this function? And I didn't get a manual with my RLTC.

So what do I do?

Thanks in advance

If you go to the Race Logic web site you can download the manual, the configuration drive is described in there. It can be a bugger to get it to lock on some times.

Erm .. No. I got the lead that you are refering to as that has the LED coming off it. But I also got an adaptor thingy - which connects to the serial port.

I haven't seen that connector yet! I'll have a proper look later.

Thanks for helping Christian :)

It's a dummy serial PLUG.

It plugs onto the end of the lead that you would normally plug into the laptop.

Inside it there are some pins that are shorted out. This pin configuration is recognised by the RLTC unit and places it in 'learn' mode. This is confirmed by the green LED flashing slowly when at a standstill. (about 1Hz flash)

When you've done your configuration run, you'll see the LED begin to flash in time with the wheelspeed. You can then remove the plug from the end of the lead.

HTH