The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Guaging interest on Top Secret bumpers GB

neilg

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like to wake up to a cd playing can it do that?

ooo yeah i hhave mp3 cd's ...hope it can dot hem aswell... i wonder what its like at a fry up... i like my bacon well done and eggs sunny side up... can it also fill in for the mrs when she goes away?...

n00b

did you like that? a combination that works, i think centre fold at least :p

i see it looking something like this with a waffle mesh, alarm, cd/mp3 player and coffee machine lol

http://www.charlesdavey.co.uk/supra-bumper-2.jpg

n00b

Ok, back to reality now!

Any ideas on the price for a painted bumper yet? Also, will it be available in face lift and none face lift versions? ie I need the indicator holes to be filled in and painted over as I don't want to have to have 2 sets of side repeaters!

ordered my side skirts and spats today .. they come next week... cant wait...

made a wallpaper as i was a little bored tonight and i love the two supras in this pic... hopefully mine will look like the black one if we get this group thing going ... :) really want the bumper to finish it off

a silly question... will the orange indicators fit in the holes.. or fo i need to buy a new set up... isnt it around £120?

n00b

i bought a blitz front off martin (aka lucifer) and have a good body shop guy fitting it and he admired the top secret that i was taken off although damaged

i told him i could have had a new one as brought up the fact that someone bought the mould, and how long it was taken, anyway the guy looks at me in those eyes "why did i not meet you sooner to buy the mould himself" as he has made bumpers before but now concentrates on insurance work

he looked puzzeled why it took so long as he said that knocking up about 20 bumpers should take about a week if the proper time was spent on it, give or take other jobs he had on

but they guy that has bought this mould did say he was moving home too, so you have to keep that in mind

its not the actual making of the bumper that I am bothered about taking time, its the time it seems to be taking to get a price for a painted one!

however, now you have made me think about how long it will take to get it made....maybe its about time to look elsewhere..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.