The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Guaging interest on Top Secret bumpers GB

neilg

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neirly sorted now people.

Like I say if anyone is in a major rush for one, your better buying from somewhere else.

To make it fair when it happens all the bumpers are going to have to be made before anyone gets one (as with most group buys) saves people arguing.

If for example 15 people end up wanting one, realistically its going to take couple of months to get them all made.

I know nothing about the ones on ebay, all I know is I have seen the finished product from this mould fitted, and it is very good. Its a hell of a lot better than the £500 do-luck one I bought for my own car, which is basically rubbish.

A couple of days and all will be finalised

Neirly sorted now people.

Like I say if anyone is in a major rush for one, your better buying from somewhere else.

To make it fair when it happens all the bumpers are going to have to be made before anyone gets one (as with most group buys) saves people arguing.

If for example 15 people end up wanting one, realistically its going to take couple of months to get them all made.

I know nothing about the ones on ebay, all I know is I have seen the finished product from this mould fitted, and it is very good. Its a hell of a lot better than the £500 do-luck one I bought for my own car, which is basically rubbish.

A couple of days and all will be finalised

cant wait to find out more :eyebrows:

I bought this exact bumper off Ebay for my old NA, and it was superb (and I mean superb)....

The body shop guy said he had never seen an aftermarket bumper that was so well made and so easy to fit. I wouldnt hesitate to buy one again if this falls through. Fitted really tight and looked excellent.

Came really well packaged as well with mesh that has been clipped on (not clued or stapled) so that it can be removed and sprayed and then clipped back together (really nice touch)....

Nick

I bought this exact bumper off Ebay for my old NA, and it was superb (and I mean superb)....

The body shop guy said he had never seen an aftermarket bumper that was so well made and so easy to fit. I wouldnt hesitate to buy one again if this falls through. Fitted really tight and looked excellent.

Came really well packaged as well with mesh that has been clipped on (not clued or stapled) so that it can be removed and sprayed and then clipped back together (really nice touch)....

Nick

hehe you on Commission? :p

Right then, news to date.

It looks like there going to be £250 each supply only. Delivery prices are to be sorted.

Im moving house in 2 weeks from now so thats when they will begin to be made.

Therefore in a couple of weeks time im going to be starting a proper group buy thread for some definate names of those wanting one plus any more details.

Any questions fire away :giveup:

Im only moving 2 doors down the road from where I am so id still be in Wakefield (junction 39 of the M1)

Im going to look into getting them painted and see if its worth offering it. Will no by the time the groupbuy starts

the bumpers gonna be primed and also have the mesh as well?

Are the bumpers gonna make a cup of tea and start ringing at6.45am monday to friday aswell (these also include a snooze function)? ;)

hehe

n00b

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.