The mkiv Supra Owners Club

11.9 1/4

JamieP

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recon, he got a crane, suspended the car off the ground above the staging point. Rev'd it up to 7.5K, then when the lights went green he pressed a button which dropped him onto the track, and his car was already doing the 104mph that it finished at. (Absolutely no acceleration - well it is stock!) That explains the reason for the slightly higher reaction time. It's the amount of time it took for the car to drop to mother earth.

I recon, he got a crane, suspended the car off the ground above the staging point. Rev'd it up to 7.5K, then when the lights went green he pressed a button which dropped him onto the track, and his car was already doing the 104mph that it finished at. (Absolutely no acceleration - well it is stock!) That explains the reason for the slightly higher reaction time. It's the amount of time it took for the car to drop to mother earth.

:rlol: look im only going by what ive been told....there must be a way to check up with usc

I think IF HE'S CONVINCED it's not a false start then he staged incorrectly. But I've seen the timing gear give wierd readings before.

Its just not possible.

We ran a 1.5 60ft at the Pod, and it hooked up like b1tch using a £2500 Carbon clutch and a set of MT ET Streets.

Thats not possible in a 3000GT!

According to the date it says the 8th Jun RWYB - unless its US date format.

Gaz.

was that on 4wd or rwd?

Hey nice time there Jim m8e!!!1! :respekt:

Must've bin a gud day tht day coz I a gr8 time 2 in me tiptronininic supra

i juz dumbed the cltuch @ bout 6000Krpm an heldd on 4 deer life 2 !!!11

http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/8682/bstimeslip8lg.jpg

wodja thinck ? I reacon its pritty gud innit!!!