The mkiv Supra Owners Club

max gt taken for mugs...take 2

staceymr2

From reading this, it just seems to be you are either in the 'for' camp or the 'against' camp, whether thats based on professional or personal reasons.

seriously though, its better to handle things if they are on PM. i don't know either party involved, i just make my mind up on how things transpire,. to have differing views of people and things, is fine. imho, you lose the argument if you result to slagging people off, you keep the moral high ground if you dont resort to that, events should stand on their own and by the facts.

not trying to start it all off again, they are my views, but i try to treat everyone, the way i want to be, with decency and respect. ok sometimes you cant, but majority you can..

if it was me i would get things written down in advance, so both parties know where they stand. saves a lot of hassle and later recrimination.

i only come back to read for the entertainment value, but nothing else

forum bans :love: :love: IRC channel bans :love: :love: have done it quite a few times on IRC :)

my fav IRC ban so far, for personal reasons :

and for your information the friend you insulted is a close personal friend. you had no right to call her what you did, which pretty much everyone found offensive. filthy c*cksucking whore, really is not way to talk to someone. and then do it on PM as well. and then come into this channel and repeat it for all to see. other ops noticed it that night, i was first to ban you, others were slower.

and butt out of a happy place that you started to kill with your perverted chat and talk of c*m and C*nt nearly all the time. female members found it offensive.

and finally, God help Canada, if you are their future.

that was fun, lol :D

(KaoriFan, multiple forum mod and irc channels owner, op and botnet owner)

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason I came on here in the first place was to share with others the bad workmanship that I have found from that company. I found out first hand and not through others. Very pissed off does not even cover how im feeling. MAX GT fooked my car and put it off the road. How would you feel. He may be able to work on Supras but he should NEVER work on an MR2s.

After posting my first post I had many PMs with other storys about the extream bad workmanship from this company. So some of you guys can sit there and defend him till your blue in the face but I delt with him on a very daly bases, helped with the company and know what he is like..the true paul

All I asked of him was for a sorry and for him to help me out putting the car back together and I really did not feel this was too much to ask. Instead I just got laugh at...How would you feel......I know its just an MR2 but its my pride and joy. It was taken away from there for two reasons......First..3 half months is taken the piss 2nd. I had a call from paul around the 7th telling me MAX GT is going under!!

All this will go to court one way of another as Tradeing standards are very intrested in all this....and its not just me that had said something but others have too. Make your own minds up. I did not tell you that you could not use them again but if you love your car I would stay well clear.