The mkiv Supra Owners Club

max gt taken for mugs...take 2

staceymr2

Guest slow dog
Yep mardy = arsey, moody etc etc

The thing is Paul (as I have said before) I'm sure you are a decent enough bloke but so far all I see is you making it worse for yourself and your company. Had you never replied, the threads woul have all disappeared because people get bored when there is no bait.

The reason she has done it is because rightly or wrongly she is pissed off at you, let her be pissed off, I don't give a shit who was supposed to do what or who was f'king who, but I'm always up for some stirring and a bit of a scrap, propbably the same as the other lurkers here, I get bored of "look at my exhaust" and "what colour shall I have", I like a bit of argy bargy and you don't disappoint.

Get your arse offline, go have a beer and sit in front of the telly and at some point it will all blow over.

IMO as always!

dont really drink mate but i am off to the gym now any way thanks mate

i am outta here.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest anthonyonions

Thought I'd better post up a little.

I've never had any dealings with Paul so can't comment on his work ethics or business practises.

All I wanted to do was to let Paul know that its not the first time Stacey has blown her top for no apparent valid reason.

I still don't know why she fliped on me. The only explenation I got was "I have my reasons"

I got asked to leave her alone and I did - gladly!

At the end of the day, she's a hurt little girl that feels that she has the world against her. But its not the world that makes us bad people. Its ourselves.

Well its been an interesting couple of threads...

Slowdog, I should take this opportunity to remind you that you are no longer a trader on this board. This means you should not post links to your company web site in any threads or tout for business using the PM or email systems associated with the forum. Any failure to adhere to this will be regarded as unauthorised trading on the BBS which means removal of membership.

The more people I talk to the more stories that come out, true or not its starting to worry me. The people I talk to dont want to make waves by posting up their experiences so your best bet is to keep your head down and keep MaxGT out of the forums completely. Hopefully you can take that advice on board.

JB

Paul,

A little business advice.

Firstly, I would not take my car to you, or let a friend do so.

Here is why:

Take a look at EVERY very successful long term trader/mechanic on this board. Look at the way they conduct themselves, how they run their businesses etc. They do things behind closed doors and don't get into internet slanging matches. It lowers your standing with potential customers etc. People remember the bad, not the good. Keep a lower and more respectful profile on the board, and business will go well. Look at JPS for example of this.

You however inist on going your dirty laundry in public. Regardless of how it pans out, or how truthful accustations are, it ALWAYS ends up making you look bad. I suggest handling things in a more professional manner, as far as possible from the public as much as possible. Otherwise, your future is doomed both on this board, and as a successful mechanic.

I hope you can sort your problems both in this particular case and in others. If you do, you have a good future ahead of you. Rememeber the damage conflicts cause to future earnings.

Time for posty closey my thinks.
Did you see the title of this thread? It's "....Part Two" because the previous thread was closed by a Moderator.

I've never understood why folks call for a thread to be closed. Please explain to me why you think it should closed. If you don't want to read it any more.... don't read it any more! Why do you think other folks should not be allowed to post in it?

(not having a go at you personally, I just don't understand the reasoning)

Example in point: Syed made some very good points after your "Close the thread" post.

:shrug:

Did you see the title of this thread? It's "....Part Two" because the previous thread was closed by a Moderator.

I've never understood why folks call for a thread to be closed. Please explain to me why you think it should closed. If you don't want to read it any more.... don't read it any more! Why do you think other folks should not be allowed to post in it?

(not having a go at you personally, I just don't understand the reasoning)

Example in point: Syed made some very good points after your "Close the thread" post.

:shrug:

That's me told off then !

Like others, I feel it's better to sort out personal things off the board for all parties involved. Yes I could stop reading and mind my own buisness but it's on a public board and inviting public comments so mine is close the thread and help towards ending this "public" debate of these two peoples personal lives.

No offence intended to you Jake, I respect at lot of what you type on this board.

Peace,

Shaun.

Not for nothing but Paul what did you think would happen when you opened up this can of worms again the other day by posting a PM between you and the produce guy (Onions). The writing was on the wall for that one.

Little tip: 'Private messages' are called that for a reason. That post you made did you no help at all, even if it was factual, it makes you look bad no matter what. Maybe you will learn a bit from this but I somehow think not.

Good luck to the both of you(bunny and Paul). Best bet is to just cut your losses and move on because it is just getting really stupid now. :rolleyes:

Fair enough, but I do not think the original author of the PM can make the guarantee that there would be no comeback. Anyway, you would think that two heads would be better then one. Did it not even cross their minds that it might not be a smart move. Maybe I am missing something here but I did not see how that post helped him in any way.

Surely it's extremely bad form for someone to re-open the same thread when the original has been closed by a mod? It would get the poster an immediate ban on many forums...

Yes, it is. If I had seen this one I would have closed it again. I'm not that worried because playbunny must be getting near, if not already hit, the posting limit.

I was happy to let the other thread roll for a while but when it started going round in circles I closed it as explained. Has this thread added any value? Not convinced.

Amusing as it is ..... I don't think it's an issue of usefulness ....... if someone is being abused on a thread then mods have a duty of care to protect that person ...... if that person then enters the fray ..... I'd say it's gloves off.

But hey ....... people like to watch in today's world ..... is this the birth of reality forums ...... I'd like to say we don't do this on the 350z owners club ...... but !!!!!! Hey if it was all car talk it'd be SOOOOOO boring !