The mkiv Supra Owners Club

max gt taken for mugs...take 2

staceymr2

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

: walks in, notices a bunch of misfits eating a skipfull of popcorn with numbing arses, sits down, starts to munch when...: :badidea:

Playbunny- while we wait for the main show, it would be grate if you could explain what the P stands for in a PM?

:sits back down and asks matey if that Bordeux drools a lot?:

Guest slow dog

here it is just got a silly pm that made me laugh hold on i will post it up clair thought well i better not say really you can make your own minds up on this

Playbunny

MEMBERSHIP DUE Join Date: Aug 2005

Trader Rating: 0 (0%)

afternoon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You finished yet or we going to carry on coz as you thought fucking my car was funny......this is just even better. Yes I have still got clairs number and I will tell her too!!

i think you need to grow up stacy and yes i will be taking you to court for slander i will post up my insurance tommorrow when i get it off my partner

here it is just got a silly pm that made me laugh hold on i will post it up clair thought well i better not say really you can make your own minds up on this

Playbunny

MEMBERSHIP DUE Join Date: Aug 2005

Trader Rating: 0 (0%)

afternoon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You finished yet or we going to carry on coz as you thought fucking my car was funny......this is just even better. Yes I have still got clairs number and I will tell her too!!

i think you need to grow up stacy and yes i will be taking you to court for slander i will post up my insurance tommorrow when i get it off my partner

that proves you had a licence in march 2005....

Guest slow dog
that proves you had a licence in march 2005....

do you have the new ones then that up dates itself every day ?

you wanted to see it i showed you it

THIS SHIT IS BORING NOW LEAVE IT BE I AM TAKING HER TO COURT I WILL POST UP THE RESULTS I THINK THE COURTS CAN CHECK EVERY THING THAT WILL BE PROOF FOR EVERY ONE I THNIK.

it is clairs birthday tommorrow i will be with her all day so i will not post up from now on or tommorrow so lets just leave it here for the now

????

At 4a on my license it says 12-03-05 and i passed my test in 11/03/96. Surely that's the date that Paul needs to get his new photo licensee by meaning he has had it for 10 years??

lol dunno, haven't looked at mine, I thought that was a vald from date (and the date next to it was the expiry?)

And Paul, I didn't ask you for any proof....franky, I'm still suprised you are rising to it. Why, you going to get fucking mardy with me as well now?

Like I said before, I wasn't doubting you, just saying what someone else would before they had the chance

Guest slow dog

fucking mardy ?

get the hump i guess that is. sorry mate but as you can see i am a little pissed. and i keep rising to it cause i am defending my name and the companys name.

could you sit her and watch all this go on and do nothing ?

sorry thats not me i fight for what i think is right and as you can see as well as me its going no were fast so i will take your advice and take a back seat in all this and do it the right way not on a public forum

what i cannot figure out is why she has done it on here and not on her own forum on which she owns and i also still have my shop there ?

http://www.spcarclub.co.uk/

you need to open your eyes guys and girls i keep proving my self on here and she has proved what ??????????????????????

fucking mardy ?

get the hump i guess that is. sorry mate but as you can see i am a little pissed. and i keep rising to it cause i am defending my name and the companys name.

could you sit her and watch all this go on and do nothing ?

sorry thats not me i fight for what i think is right and as you can see as well as me its going no were fast so i will take your advice and take a back seat in all this and do it the right way not on a public forum

what i cannot figure out is why she has done it on here and not on her own forum on which she owns and i also still have my shop there ?

http://www.spcarclub.co.uk/

you need to open your eyes guys and girls i keep proving my self on here and she has proved what ??????????????????????

Yep mardy = arsey, moody etc etc

The thing is Paul (as I have said before) I'm sure you are a decent enough bloke but so far all I see is you making it worse for yourself and your company. Had you never replied, the threads woul have all disappeared because people get bored when there is no bait.

The reason she has done it is because rightly or wrongly she is pissed off at you, let her be pissed off, I don't give a shit who was supposed to do what or who was f'king who, but I'm always up for some stirring and a bit of a scrap, propbably the same as the other lurkers here, I get bored of "look at my exhaust" and "what colour shall I have", I like a bit of argy bargy and you don't disappoint.

Get your arse offline, go have a beer and sit in front of the telly and at some point it will all blow over.

IMO as always!

I think this is a wise move. These threads often get way too personal.

All I can say is that Paul has done a sterling job with my car, and he's always been affable.