The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MAX GT...What a joke

staceymr2

Guest slow dog
You said you could post evidence of your workmanship being up to scratch - so do it. Stop bleeting and get on with it. You offered now go through with it.

I don't think you can - please prove me wrong.

And no I can't be asked to read your PM to me....so I'm sure it was enlightening but a waste of effort. I'd prefer to see you clear this up with proper evidence in front of everyone.

ok i will go through the many car pics i have and find the pics of the engine work that i have done on stacys engine and post them up will this be ok for you alex.

and the pm was just asking what your problem with me is thats all just would like to know really. to be honest mate its makes me smile

its like i have a mini stalker on the net always there put put silly little comments in like yeehhhhaaaa.

did you think of that all by your self or did mummy help you out.

you should stop what your doing go out the door get in your car drive down come see tell me what your problem is and we can work it all out

if you want bring your lego too i can show you how to use it.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

alex you make a point of sturing shit up on here time after time i have no idea what your problem is with me as i have never seen you spoke to you worked on your car etc etc so please tell me why you keep on like this every time you post about any thing to do with me its just pointless brain numbing drivel

get a hobby or a lego set keep your self busy for a while there is a good lad

sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

LOL Good point...Alex go water ya plants or something:giveup: :ecstatic:

Im watering mine as we speak

if you have been charge for postage then i suggest you check with turbo dynamics as they have charged yu for some thing you have not had

Well you being such a grate business man should check every invoice you get as I have to ask the company direct for it!!!! I saw it straight away!!

and why the boot is hitting is beyond me it has never been taken off

Paul, the boot was fine when it went into you its come out bent as and not done up with bolts missing. It was fine when I gave it to you !!!!!!

as there was blades missing from the turbo i said it would be a good idea to have a look at the head and bores to see if all is ok thats when you tld me to drop the lot and rebuild maybe you should put the pics up of all the engine work done stacy? ie the engine or have you lost them ?

lol If you did any work to the engine. You have the pics of that so you can post them up!!!!!

400 data disk? the copy off your mate that cost you 400 pound did it?

you gave me your mobile as you was upgrading it ?

track day which your other half sorted for you and you let me drive as well ?

3000 advatising you sent me an e mail saying 4000 ? it was to go in a low budget film about street racing in the uk no thanks dont really want my name down the side of a car nailing up and down a street ?

Yes all favours I did for you to help you out and get work. It feels like I was sponsoring you rather than the other way round!!!!!! As for the film. Just wait till it comes out as you have not got a clue what it is all about. You were all up for the film as your company logo would of been up one of the star cars all for free!!!!! I try to help out peeps in anyway I can!!!!

i will not say how many times i drove up to crawley to fix yours and dans cars shall i.

uuummmmm do you want to tell others the rear reason for this......as others have seem to of guessed with PMs I have got today, just showed me what you are like!!!

also free sparks free royal purple oil. god knows how many litres you had of that cam belt change etc etc etc etc etc etc i have a long list to stacy and to be honest if you wanna go down that road of how much you and i have a spent then please kick on.

LOL Paul.....that is what car sponsors are all about. You kept on at me to bring the car up you even paid my fuel!

i think its best you just take me to court please stacy then we can sort all this out and then the results can be posted up every were on the internet

sound good?

Why you worried about all the other things I can say paul. You cant bully me no more with your abuse and your shouting fits.

You are not a very nice person what so ever and its a real shame I had to learn the hard way and I really hope no one else goes through what I have.

I wont be the only one takeing you to court as I will be helping andy do the same over the state you left his car. Poor bloke

ps I have to order yet another main fuel hose today. The one for the fuel rail to the cold start injector with the banjos at the end...lose that one did we!!!!

Guest slow dog

TAKE ME TO COURT AND BRING ALL YOUR MATES STACY I AM BORED OF THIS SHIT NOW YOU ARE TALKING OUT OF YOUR ASS YET AGAIN AS YOU CAN SEE NO ONE REALLY GIVES A SHIT ANY MORE

BOTTOM LINE YOU CALLED ME SILLY NAMES CAUSED SHIT. AND TO BE HONEST ITS NOT THE FIRST TIME I HAVE HEARD ALL THIS FROM OTHER PEOPLE. SO I TOLD YOU TO TAKE YOU CAR AND LEAVE.

give it a rest grow up do things the right way ie talking to people not screaming down the phone at them and you might get some were in life

as this is going around in circles i will not respond to any more posts

thank you and good night :respekt: :respekt: :respekt:

all this again WTF do you do so wrong that makes people post this stuff about you???? or is it a witch hunt??

My thoughts too, so many negatives. It's what this forum is about, letting people know of their experiences, I'll agree that all traders can and will upset customers at some time but you seem to be making a career out of it mate:)

I dont normally get involved in this sort of forum dispute..but iv watched this thread over last couple of days and i think its a great shame that its come to this and a forum slagging...

But i dont think its fair for me to make a comment on this particular subject as i dont know all the facts..and i think this is worth considering before anyone else posts...

But i have to say i have been in regular contact with Paul over thepast few weeks and he has been a superb help and has helped me resolve many probs with various cars... so i do feel its such a shame Paul is getting such stick from a few people..as he does have his uses dont you Paul!!!

But anyway...as Paul has said.. i think this is the time for this post to be locked before it all gets even more out of hand and petty and i think unless you have had epxerience with Paul, or Stacy then its wise not to judge either......

Just my view..... hope i havent upset too many people

Cheers

matt

'Been in regular contact over the last few weeks' doesn't really count as long term knowledge of the guy.

I'm just going by previous posts from several other members and a recent trader poll that didn't come over too well either.

Look, this bird Stacey was singing his praises not so long ago too and this happend.

Well I have to say, paul has helped me out one more than one occasion !!! Have found him to be reliable and also has got me sorted and back on the road quick. Can only offer my point of view but I certainly have no problems with pauls work.

Vanessa

'Been in regular contact over the last few weeks' doesn't really count as long term knowledge of the guy.

I'm just going by previous posts from several other members and a recent trader poll that didn't come over too well either.

Look, this bird Stacey was singing his praises not so long ago too and this happend.

Ok then..not a few weeks...months..that better?? i tried not to upset people with my post ..so id appreciate it if this was returned...

All i was saying is Paul has helped me out with my cars..and wev had good results..i made no judgement of Stacys case or anyone elses...just that iv had good results with Paul and think hes a good lad....i have been in the motortrade 20 years and believe me iv had worse probs than this..and im also having big issues with a UK tuner atm...but i am getting all facts sorted first so both parties know where they stand before i go shouting my mouth off... one of the main things i have learnt is to reslove these probs with a cool head...

But anyways..im not into arguments..i have a business to run and a wife and kids to look after... so thats me done...

Hope Stacy and Paul Sort things ..not through a forum

Matt

Well yet another thread of this ilk.

First up Paul dood, you really need to start seperating your business and your personal life. You wouldn't get this many ex friends doing this to you if you (a) chose your freinds better and (b) didn't try and do so many work related favours for your friends.

Not everyone that approaches you is as open as you are. There are too many people in the world after something for nothing. You accept too many people as being genuine when all they are after is free stuff. Don't offer people stuff that you have for nothing, as 50/50 you can't, and more importantly as a business shouldn't be affording it. You have to be a lot more disciplined when it comes to your customers.

I know you, and you know me Paul. I wouldn't bum steer you. I've said it to Gav in the past and now I'll say it publically. Dude you need to get an administration manager or a P/A. Concentrate all your efforts on the thing you are genius at which is technical stuff. Leave the admin to the other person. Don't under any circumstances allow anyone to distract you when you are technicalling. If you really have to take calls personally, get your assistant to take messages and set yourself specific call back times. That alone will reduce your downtime by about 30%. Stop doing people favours. Where are half the people you have done favours for??? Certainly not here singing your praises mate!!! A million free oil changes for people aren't gonna counteract one single bad press thread like this.

Hardest thing you have to do Paul is from 9-5 forget that you have mates and treat your business like you are working for a firm that expects results.

Paul K has been very good to me too, but obviously thats my opinion and my experience, some people goto Toyota main dealerships and the like, and are less than happy...I and many others were less than happy with JPS, whilst others thought the sun shone out of their blackwall tunnel!

I guess its all down to personal experience...but I honestly cant fault anything Pauls ever done for me...him and his team looked after me very well.

Paul K has been very good to me too, but obviously thats my opinion and my experience, some people goto Toyota main dealerships and the like, and are less than happy...I and many others were less than happy with JPS, whilst others thought the sun shone out of their blackwall tunnel!

I guess its all down to personal experience...but I honestly cant fault anything Pauls ever done for me...him and his team looked after me very well.

Dude I am not in any way taking away from Paul his technical achievements. But it is very evident on the multiple threads on here that if he wants repeat business from non "mates" then he really has to get on top of the issues that people seem to have. I used to be a self employed kitchen and bathroom fitter and as a nice guy I ended up working til 9-10 O clock every night.What for? Just for helping out people. When it stopped being immediatte friends and family I I stopped trading as people I didn't know from adam wanted kitchens fitting for less than I did the last one.

Its a viscous circle that will only bite you in the ass

I agree with Green Peace, I have had alot of work done by Paul K and I am very happy with his work.

I will also say that it seems that Paul K has had some bad threads spoken about him etc from unhappy customers, but like every garage you get that no matter where you go.

I'd like to complain about Paul too, last time i went down he ate the last sausage roll leaving me with just a nancy cheese puff.

He also only had JPS cigs, im a marlboro light man.

Oh and when I previously dropped my car off to him, he dropped me 30 miles back home FOC, but due to his pansy driving I missed nip/tuck.

:D

Its all been said before, he has happy customers and he has unhappy ones.

Dangerous Brain has hit the nail on the head, he needs someone else to handle the PR/customer facing side of things.

The guy is raw, tells it like it is, I find it quite refreshing. But its not doing his business any good, though, neither are people like Alex who seem to be waiting to pounce on threads like this.