The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Please help, is this a good deal???

Sean1933

Hi all,

I have been having withdrawal symptoms since i sold my supra for a few months now. So i have been looking again and i have come across this one:

See PICS

1994 Toyota Supra RZ

109000 km

Manual 6 Speed

White

18” Alloy Wheels

UK Spec Brakes

Aftermarket exhaust (unknown model)

OHLINS adjustable shocks

TRD 320km speed meter.

MOMO steering wheel

APEXi Gauges

*Boost

*water temp

*Oil pressure+ temp

Ultra turbo timer

Tower bar

Veilside front spoiler

BRIDE bucket recliner seats

It has had the cambelt changed at 99000km.

Please can you help by telling me what u think and how much i should expect to pay!

Many Thanx

Looks like a nice clean example, just make sure you have a good look over it considering it has had a bit of work done to it.

I could'nt really give you a price but if I had to give one it would be in the region of around 8k mark. And why has it got a tow bar seems a bit odd on a Supra ?

I agree with above i would pay about 8K for that. There is nothing wrong with it, it looks v.nice and its a manual, but for 9-10K they are coming with a lot more kit i.e. full decat, ebc, fuel computers, hybrids, BOV's, FMIC, incar pc's / very good ice, custom seats etc. IMO :) What is it up for?

its in japan at the mo, would cost £7000 for car and all tax/VAT etc. Then just gotta MOT and tax and fit fog light. So u dont recon its worth it really? Also looking at the pic of the engine it looks like it may have an intercooler? or am i being dense? (pardon the pun)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.