The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Xbox 360 plus 2 Games (will swap Nokia 8800 too)

shaf

Virtually new, good condition Xbox360 core system. Boxed with Project Gotham Racing and Fifa 06, normal controller plus an extra wireless controller, 64mb Memory Card. Everything needed to get started, excellent working order.

Arrived too late for me to give it to someone as a present.

£285 or will swap for a Nokia 8800 in excellent working order and condition

Let's say .. you can be talking on the phone with full battery bars .. for say 20 minutes. After that .. the battery icon has gone down 1 bar already!

Don't misunderstand .. they are a cracking bit of kit. But I would wait a couple of months. Let the dev-boys iron out the problems first.

I agree about the battery life mate. Ive got one myself and love the phone to bits but the battery is so frustrating. Yes they give you 2 batteries because of this but they are so small you dont want to carry the spare round with you in case you lose it. Ive lost count the amount of times its cut out on me mid conversation (with supposedly full battery), only to turn it back on and it still have full battery but if i try to make another call it cuts out again. Ive started changing the battery every morning and charging the spare overnight. Its the only way i can get it to last the full day. I have paid serious thought to selling it on but love the look of the thing so for now im holding onto it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.