The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Chrome plated ps reservoir

colsoop

I have another polished then chrome plated reservoir for sale for the N/A it is £45 delivered plus your old reservoir in exchange please.

thanks

colin

a piccie for you:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/colin.lewarn/Metal%20Polishing%20site/img/nareservoir.jpg

You can use the NA one, you just need to use a 7/16" drill to take the hole a little larger, then tap it with a 1/4 NPT tap, find a 1/4 NPT nipple.

To be fair, if I could find a 1/4NPT nipple, I would have got mine chromed and stuck with the original NA one!

The TT one is not going to fit where it normally would, due to the new manifold!

Feck!

Hi Darren, your PM box is full !

I saw your post and then looked at the pictures again there is no room at all.

If it helps you out i could do a swap, the chrome TT for the N/A reservoir i have sat here.

What happened to the battery relocation to the boot, did you just get a smaller battery instead?

Wonder if you can or know where to get black chrome plating done by chance ?

Many thanks

I spoke to Terry earlier, the company i use don't do it, but i am looking around for some one that can.

The tricky part is finding someone who chrome plates aluminium but also offers the black chrome finish, i will continue looking :gallery:

Hmmm not open till monday!

Might work out easier to fab a bracket to the bulkhead and fit the NA one...

Damn this is annoying, PAS is ready to go, just need to locate the reservior....

I will hold on to the N/A reservoir if you like till you suss out what you want to do.

I would hate to see a TT one butchered :no: :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.