The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jeez! I just got two guys arrested who have damaged at least 24 cars!!!

supRo

They should be put away until they've settled their debts to all the damage they caused!!

People like this really fuck me off. They're probably scum with fuck all else do than damage people property.

If they haven't got the money to fix the damage they should be tied to a post and the agrieved car owners should take turns kicking them in the balls.

They'll get a slap on the wrist and everyone else will have to pay in one form or another (cash/insurance etc).

Peel the fuckers with a hot spoon..!!!:mad:

Rant over.

H.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit of a paradox though?

That is why I said if they haven't got the money, we should take it out of their balls!!!!

I'm with DaveK. Let them rot. They are of no benefit to society are they. Hardly going to be missed, except possibly by the rest of their pissed up, car damaging family....!!

H.

It must be getting worse, something was on the news last week about a group of thugs in Newcastle damaged about 20 cars in a row by kicking them keying them and smashing the windows, they didnt knick anything just caused damage.

My dad lives on a brand new housing estate and he heard voices last night outside on the front street which is not un usual as they cut through the estate from the local pub, there were 3 lads carrying on with each other, anyway they walked off and that was that. The next morning 5 cars in that street had been kicked, smashed windows and the wing mirrors kicked off for no reason at all and bottles of bacardi breezer and stella lying nect to the cars again nothing had been pinched. My dad has a Skyline and that was locked in the garage thankgod. He is giving a statement i think.

Is this the new craze or something, fu**ing scum bags

Happend to us in Northampton a while back. Good thing I had a gimp car at the time and didnt care lol. They just kicked off the mirrors of all the cars in the street.

Good thing is some old boy saw them doing it and identified them as the new polish people that moved in.Grr.

We started a neighbourhood watch just after. I suggest you do the same :)