The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jeez! I just got two guys arrested who have damaged at least 24 cars!!!

supRo

What f*cking scum!!..:complain:

I was in my bedroom this evening when I heard Banging sounds outside. Normally I would be barking like an alsation but I thought it was my neighbour emptying his tools from his van. I thought I'll have a look...I see a bloke kicking in my neighbours car mirror!!!

I ran downstairs and out of the house, By this time he's moved to the street round the corner. I jump into my brothers car and go out to look for him whilst on the phone to the police. He is joined by another numpty. I didn't want them to spot me in case they come back at a later time to damage my supra so I drive up and down, past them whilst on the phone to the police. I saw them loitering about loadsa cars. I then see them pulling and bending the wipers of one of our members (absxxxx) next door neighbours house! I'm so glad abs's Supra was in his garage. They continue to cause mayhem on the next street where the police grab them!:bobby: :more:

I had to make a statement. The cops told me the suspects were drunk. I then had to go back to the area where they caused the damage with the police.

I had thought it was about 5 cars.........They've damaged at least 24!!!! Mainly kicked and broken mirrors and wipers but they have keyed some of the cars too! One car had the window smashed. A few had the panels kicked in. On one of the houses they damaged all the lights on the wall.

I reckon it was those guys who had keyed my brothers and neighbours cars a few months back too.

I might have hopefully caught them on my CCTV camera too. I will trawl through the footage in the morning.

I really felt disgusted looking at the damage on peoples cars :(

I'm so glad they didn't damage my supra

Funny thing is no one came out of their houses..!!! Only one other person had phoned the police. I think in the morning there will be more than a few upset people when they see their cars.

I have to say the coppers dealt with it really well and have noted all the damage to all cars:respekt:

Ro

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When something similar happened here 2.5 years ago, I followed them on foot (at a distance, invisible) and found where where the scrote who kicked my mirror lives.

I didn't inform the police though, in any formal complaint I believe that he would then know who I was. Even 'informally' I'd then be top of the list if someone was to hurt this guy's feelings.

He hasn't done it since, even though I've seen him walk past a few times (usually drunk Fridays or Saturdays).

It's a dish served cold.:)

Thanks for the kind words guys. :)

One of the cars is a modded celica (not to my liking!) but it's obviously the owners pride and joy....thats had the mirror and mount broken and keyed along the side :(

The police have been great, I just hope the CPS will prosecute them.

Cheers,

Ro

both of my neighbours cars have had there wipers and number plates broken.

i guess i was just lucky that i moved my car from the drive to the garage tens mins before it happened.

If they had gone near your car abs, I would have taken a 'hands on' approach!

From my experience the cops tend to 'leak' the punter's name anyway.

Somehow they try to make a point, maybe that they don't like people who add to the crime figures of their patch.

Think about it: more physical work for them, even more paperwork and no extra cash.

No glory either, the punter caught the scrotes, the cops moved in because they had no choice.

Cynical or Realistic?