The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TOC Track Attack

Supragal

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well up for it, Whats the chances of me passing the 98 db limit?

Single with 4 inch boost logic ? Any one know the limit ofr the roads? as far as police are concerned?!?!?

I think you might exceed the noise limit...might be worth checking it before going.

Single with 4 inch boost logic ? Any one know the limit ofr the roads? as far as police are concerned?!?!?

it was a run way. pritty sure you ant gona be louder than the 747 that is parked up.... or does it change???

scrap that just ead above...........................:giveup: :whistle:

Guest Terry S
And what makes you think Rosie can persuade me to do anyth...

Ooh, she just batted her eyelids, where do I sign? :D

You going Tel?

-Ian

Yeah put my name down bud for both.

End of April

The TOC TRACK ATTACK will hit the strip on 30th April 2006, the cost is only £99 for the full day, with a £5 charge per car for spectators. In addition to 2006 Track Attack shall also host all day quarter mile runs for only £15 for as many runs as you like. There’s room for just 65 cars on the track, so make sure you book your slot as soon as possible, keep your eyes peeled on the forums for an update very soon.

So that's £114 for everything. First 65 win ;)

Guest Terry S
Whats the surface like here? could be a great opportunity to get to grips with the RLTC and the new single!

So is the track any good? and 1/4 mile timed?

The surface isnt bad at all mate. Will be a good day out.

you need someone with a sound meter mate. Last time we went they never bothered checking.

Last year they didn't check cars going out, but several people with singles were asked to stop for being too noisy on the circuit. Paul Whiffin was one of them IIRC. 98dB is pretty low.

Last year they didn't check cars going out, but several people with singles were asked to stop for being too noisy on the circuit. Paul Whiffin was one of them IIRC. 98dB is pretty low.

The sound meter's are around the track so that's why they wasn't checked in the pit's.

Just had a chat to the guy who run's the track side of thing's and yes we did have a problem with Paul's car been to loud but he still managed to get most of the day in by turning down the boost.

So if you know your car is very loud then make sure you have a way of turning down the boost and you will be ok;)

I thought my car was very loud btw but he told me i never went past 95db:blink:

1/4 mile is timed and you will get timing slips for each run that you do.

im struggling to sign up to this...sooo many links. im thinking just click the paypal to sort it, is this the case?!

also, does anyone know if they are allowing other cars on, or is it just Toyotas?

First you need to join the group buy register and the address entered in that is used to send your ticket's to. Then just join the GB to reserve your place on track, once that is done you can paypal Rob.

Preferably just Toyota's but if a club member has ventured to the darkside then they are allowed to bring another marque as long as it is jap.

I went last year and mine was around 106db last time it was checked, I spent most of the day hacking around making loads of noise and no one seemed to be to bothered until more or less the end of the day when the geezer in the control tower told the marshall's to get me off!