The mkiv Supra Owners Club

FSE Pressure drop

Soonto_HAS_soop

Guest Terry S
i spoke to Pete at Thor on the subject of FPR's when i got my car set up, thinking the FSE was crap cos it aint all shiny and anodised and he told me he had not had one go wrong, however he had had 2 aeromotives go pete tong so i think the FSE's get a bad press maybe if they'de made them all shiny or anodised people would think they're great !

Funny I know guys that have tuned far more cars than Pete and never had an aeromotive issue;)

My biggest issue with FSE's is I and other have had them leak, not the hose, the unit. Unacceptable.

And if you really think that people like myself and Ian dont like FSE's because they aren't shiny or anodised well.....

Strange world eh!:rlol:

Funny I know guys that have tuned far more cars than Pete and never had an aeromotive issue;)

My biggest issue with FSE's is I and other have had them leak, not the hose, the unit. Unacceptable.

And if you really think that people like myself and Ian dont like FSE's because they aren't shiny or anodised well.....

Strange world eh!:rlol:

sorry if i caused any ill feeling Terry but one thing i do like to do is give a balanced opinion, i can (just like yourself) only judge an issue on my personal experience and that is i have had an FSE for 3 years with no problems and OK you may know people that have tuned more supes than Pete (i bet its not many more) and i gave an opinion he expressed to me when i was down there, i think we should just agree to differ and leave it at that

Guest Terry S

sorry mate, I dont believe it, they must have been fitted incorrectly, loads have been fitted and never seen a problem, but like you say lets leave it.

Hi Terry ..

Can let me know how much cash I owe you for the Aero ? And I'll paypal you dosh to you.

Do you think the gauge is worthwhile too ?

Mark has penciled me in at Phoenix for 21st Jan to fit the FPR & Matt (i think) to fit the rest of the toys :)

Cheers!

Christian.

Hi Terry ..

Can let me know how much cash I owe you for the Aero ? And I'll paypal you dosh to you.

Do you think the gauge is worthwhile too ?

Mark has penciled me in at Phoenix for 21st Jan to fit the FPR & Matt (i think) to fit the rest of the toys :)

Cheers!

Christian.

Lucky i held onto that one and gave it to him for ya LOL:innocent: