list of members skills/occupations?

Lewis

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im your Doctor in da house.

Work for myself doing top notch Bathroom & kitchen full re-furbishments & all your plumbing & heating needs + all electric's / carpentry & tiling needs but only work within a 10 mile raduis

In other Words your 4th Emercency Service :read:

wholesale distribution of catering products here

ie: meat and veg

so if you got a take away / restaurant / cafe / food related, i can probably help.

delivery route along Central London to Farnham, Farnborough, Newbury, Basingstoke, Andover blah blah.

basicly between and around M4 and M3 areas

loads of you are posting in here and it's hard for me to keep up, I will do one more run to try and get everybody into the other list (link on page 1), after that I'm afraid you will have to figure it out yourselves :)

40+ in the other list so far

I work in IT, used to do desktop support but now mainly do Cisco Call Manager administration (IP Telephony) I've done my Cisco INTRO, ICND, CIPT1&2 and BT AVVID CM training.

My other role is an account manager which is a fluffy role whereby I am an interface between the groups I look after and IT so if someone wants some new software or something I take that request to the right IT group kinda thing.

That's work stuff anyway.

TV Drama Production Coordinator/Production Accounts clerk....

But Im also a trained Sound Recordist (with plenty of News and Doc experience under my belt)..and Ive decided to go back into being a techy this year...also have Camera experience..and my own Broadcast camera kit...

(Pauls asked me to cover the French Gumball so...yep keep it in the family as they say) Great Thread!:thumbs:

BTW Is anyone a plastic surgeon? I want to remove the bags round my eyes..serious :help: