The mkiv Supra Owners Club

list of members skills/occupations?

Lewis

I was wonderring if it was worth having a list of which members have skills that may be usefull to the masses.

I have had plenty of members who say 'I wish I had known you did this' or that they had tried other places/people and were glad to have found someone decent.

I guess the difficulty would be to Police it, just because someone says they are good at..um...valeting, doesn't mean they won't melt your paint of with h2so4

There are a lot of things that I get asked about service wise (oo er) I think it would make it easier for members if people had the choice to make their skills available for others.

It was the sick cat thread that made me think of it as somebody else pointed out that we have a member who is a vet, I would never have known if it hadn't been for someone else who had that knowledge

Just a thought.

EDIt - to add to the list, please post here: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=55905

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what about people using the trader ratings when somebody has helped someone else out? would mean that people could see if someone was actually good at what they say they are good at..or replicate the trader rating for a 'member services rating' or something?