The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sony PSP v1.5 Anyone?

Nic

I'm going to be doing another run on Monday for more PSP's, I will be getting the v1.5 which can play 'backup' games (the UK ones cannot).

If anyone else wants one, please pm me for details.

Sony memory cards are also available at good prices if any wants one.

And for anyone who is thinking 'yea id like one to play 'backup' games but ill buy from here for the warranty'

This is not possible, the uk is up to version 2.01 as minimum and most are now 2.5 or 2.6

only 2.0 or 1.5 can be made to play backup games.

So Nic is your only lifeline :D

:kneel: :D

The ones from here also have Sony warranty, it would just mean sending the PSP back to me here.

Nic, can you PM (or stick them on here?) me with the prices for memory cards please... not that fussed about it being Sony... I'm cheap like that..

Cheers for the PSP from before Christmas though... it rocks... can't put it down... thanks again mate... :respekt:

Nic, can you PM (or stick them on here?) me with the prices for memory cards please... not that fussed about it being Sony... I'm cheap like that..

Cheers for the PSP from before Christmas though... it rocks... can't put it down... thanks again mate... :respekt:

The 1GB Sony memory card are £60 including postage.

Thanks!

..and what about a 2gb? is that the biggest you can get? is the 1gb one a proper Sony one?

I'll need to check if I can get bigger capacity memory cards ad what teh prices are. Yes the 1GB card is a proper Sony one.