The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Same sex couples adopting WTF !

chris aka fonz

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People always resist change, but it's inevitably going to happen sometime and all but the most narrow minded / stubborn will be ok with it too, in time.

Why, because times change and people adapt too.

Not all children can be with their natural parents. Not all natural parents should even be allowed to look after their children!!!

No one disputes that the natural family unit, when it works is great, but already we have:

Children live in single parent families or with relatives.

Children are fostered /adopted.

I can't really see how this is worse than the above, the majority in single parent families, it's bound to be a whole lot better than that!

This is a logical progression, welcome to the 21st century...

(and no, the children won't grow up gay or disturbed, they will be ahead of us (you lot who find it hard to accept it), they will have indeed adapted to it. That is what we all need to do)

Well said :thumbs:

Same sex is still used as an abusive term in schools I.e your Gay... u homo etc....

Until Children are comfortable with Gay / Lesbians and understand more and also happy with marriages its too soon to do this.

Im too young, but i dont know if it was same thing regarding test tube babies being used at schools as part of bullying even if the kid was concieved naturally

Just to Add personally im against this. Why should a child be bullied through no fault of there own. And any person who thinks a child wouldnt be bullied needs to wake up

That child will be bullied because the bullies parents were narrow minded people who raise children in a closed society.

That child will be bullied because the bullies parents were narrow minded people who raise children in a closed society.

exactly whilst the new society we all create now by having children will of grown up with it as acceptable to be Gay. (who i have nothing against by way) which means it wont be used as such a bullying tool. Meaning society can then develop again.

Not trying to start an argument but why is it morally wrong?

The reason we are here is to procreate, to extend our gene pool, we are being lead to believe that the lifestyle of same sex couples is normal, sorry but it isnt by a long chalk.

This happened with kids from a different ethnic backgrounds growing up in this country? Also wasn't there similar thoughts about it being morally wrong for British girls seeing other men from different ethnic backgrounds?

No, that is narrow mindedness!!

Guest Tomato_Supe

You're right - the ones doing the bullying will be the ones with Vicky Pollard as their teenaged mother.

At the end of the day, Chris was obviously raised in a happy 'normal' family environment where he has been sheltered and hasn't seen the problems that go on every day in the real world.

Because its not , it should be ridiculed !

A mother and Father is natural , since the begining of time . It shouldnt change now .

Its called evolution. So if we don't change how can we get better?

So when man designed the first wheel are you telling me we should of stuck with that design?

You're right - the ones doing the bullying will be the ones with Vicky Pollard as their teenaged mother.

At the end of the day, Chris was obviously raised in a happy 'normal' family environment where he has been sheltered and hasn't seen the problems that go on every day in the real world.

Hence my Post above, lets be honest Gay / Lesbian's havent been accepted in society as such that long. As in kiss in straight etc....

My dad works for a Mental / Disablity place which is closed off from the public. The older people in there some are just in because they were Gay and it was deemed so wrong 40 yrs ago they locked them up for being mentally ill. The people now choose to live in this Home locked away from the public as they cant live in real world.

It's pretty much on par with regular adoption. Having much stronger objections about it must indicate issues against homosexuality itself, a problem a lot of men have unfortunately...

I take it you are all ok with adoption or do you have issues with that too?

Im fine with adoption , im fine with homosexuals , i am not a racist .

Im fairly easy going but just this i feel is wrong .

(oh and re badging a 318 i with an M series badge is plain wrong to )

Not trying to start an argument but why is it morally wrong?

The reason we are here is to procreate, to extend our gene pool, we are being lead to believe that the lifestyle of same sex couples is normal, sorry but it isnt by a long chalk.

No, that is narrow mindedness!!

Sorry Max but how am I being norrow minded? I was pointing out that we have been down the route of change before and they were my examples where people have treated those topics in the same way.

Its called evolution. So if we don't change how can we get better?

So when man designed the first wheel are you telling me we should of stuck with that design?

If we all evolve into same sex couples, its bye bye human race. Again an arguement put forward by a small minority group to "normalise" their lifestyle, once again it isnt right.

Also you get to choose whether your Gay for yourself when your old enough, a child might want a mummy and daddy. There Some things a mum is there for you somethings a dad is there for you.

Yes kids grow up with only one parent sometimes, but difference is that is blood parent and there is always that little bit more of a tie.

Couples who adopt do a great job and are very giving people. But to adopt into a one sex couple is almost like solving one problem but creating another.

Guest Tomato_Supe

I didn't say he was, what i said was, there have been people against adoption in the past and it has turned into something everyday and normal, and so will this, in time. People will accept it.

If we all evolve into same sex couples, its bye bye human race. Again an arguement put forward by a small minority group to "normalise" their lifestyle, once again it isnt right.

Sorry did not mean for that to come out as we are all going to evolve into gay/lesbian couples.

It may happen though, every body could become bisexual in the future. Who knows.

No, that argument is along the lines of a reductio ad absurdum

It is perfectly possible to have an evolutionary stable strategy that allows for a ratio of natural parenting and adoption (same sex or otherwise, makes no difference).

In the same way adoption hasn't caused us to go extinct...

This is no different to adoption in genetic/evolutionary terms!