The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Same sex couples adopting WTF !

chris aka fonz

Unfortunatly in todays society the gay couple could be axe wielding murderers but the authorities will place the kids with them to be seen to be politically correct!

Paul

Come on Paul. I know you like to be contoversial but not even you can seriously believe that.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on Paul. I know you like to be contoversial but not even you can seriously believe that.

No mate, of course not. But things do tend to be favoured one way when the authorities are scared sh*tless about not being seen to be PC.

Without wishing to bore the arse of everyone by going into detail, my childhood revolved around my Grandmother - that's it. I consider myself to be a pretty average and well adjusted adult. So what are these qualities of a male and female parent exactly? I ask as I didn't get the male side of things as a child and am curious to see what people think i missed out on.

Just talking generally dude, everyone's different. So yeah a kid could, for example, get more male instincts from 2 lesbians (and probably more manly looks from some of the lesbians i've seen in the paper :D). But i'm being general so surely surely a husband and wife for parents is best? :shrug:

So what you are saying is that if two sets of parents are equal in their excellent skills in bringing up kids and one couple are man and wife and the other are the same sex then the 'man/wife' couple should be put first?

Unfortunatly in todays society the gay couple could be axe wielding murderers but the authorities will place the kids with them to be seen to be politically correct!

Paul

yeah that's what i'm saying and also that's what i wouldn't want - PC meaning the gay couple were put first when they're not necessarily best suited

Just talking generally dude, everyone's different. So yeah a kid could, for example, get more male instincts from 2 lesbians (and probably more manly looks from some of the lesbians i've seen in the paper :D). But i'm being general so surely surely a husband and wife for parents is best? :shrug:

That being the case, I should be acting like my Grandmother as she was the only "parent" I had. In saying that, there are quite a few people who know me that do say I am a bit of an old woman! :D

yeah that's what i'm saying and also that's what i wouldn't want - PC meaning the gay couple were put first when they're not necessarily best suited

Oh 4K off!

Straight parents can 4k up a childs head, as good as any gay ones. Kids that are in the arena during their parents splitting up and going their seperate ways, who are teased by their parents that their mummy/daddy is a bad person and they would have such a better life with them.

I have seen this first hand with some very close family friends. The boyfriend of the wife turned up at a family christmas, all shit kicked off and the whole holiday was ruined the kids were deeply hurt, etc. WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS AND A COUPLE OF POOFS/DYKES! NONE!!

That being the case, I should be acting like my Grandmother as she was the only "parent" I had. In saying that, there are quite a few people who know me that do say I am a bit of an old woman! :D

Again just talkin generally dude, some kids raised by gay couples could even end up like Paul (oh god :D !) Well you got the "old" bit right :D

CJ, does it mean there is an increased risk of sheep shagging?

seriously though, although having influences of both sexes is good, it should be way down the list compared to good parenting skills!

All else being equal, I don't think the hetrosexual couple should win because it's more natural (whatever that is) or the same sex couple should because it's more PC, just treat them the same FFS!

As was pointed out a long time ago, natural has nowt to do with this, what is natural anyway?

Natural, that would have been leaving un-cared for offspring to die - simple. That is typically what happens in the natural world.

We supposedly have evolved to be better than that...

it's not always the best plan to have a man and women "Husband and Wife or Boyfriend and Girlfriend" If the childs has been put at risk by members of the straight comunity, Then I personally think they should be given a chance with a Civil Partnership Couple. I am not saying all gay and lesbian couples are best suited for adopting. But I think the ones with a proven good track record I.E held down a job with the same company for over 6months has good Cash flow. Lives in a good area has stable lifestyle.

but as i said it is not nessicalry the best course for the child to be with a man and a women 100%

Again just talkin generally dude, some kids raised by gay couples could even end up like Paul (oh god :D !) Well you got the "old" bit right :D

LOL, I was raised by my mum only from the age of 10 so there's your evidence of the damage a single sex up bringing could have on a child:p :looney:

erm, no you fuck off dude! read my fuckin posts! yes straight parents can fuck up a kid, no ones disputing that, my opinion is that a kid preferably needs a mother and a father! End of! Like i was sayin earlier, after that then there's fuck all wrong with "poofs/dykes" having adopted kids. And yes i've had plenty of gay mates before, never had a problem with any of them because none of them shoved it in peoples faces or are camp!

Oh 4K off!

Straight parents can 4k up a childs head, as good as any gay ones. Kids that are in the arena during their parents splitting up and going their seperate ways, who are teased by their parents that their mummy/daddy is a bad person and they would have such a better life with them.

I have seen this first hand with some very close family friends. The boyfriend of the wife turned up at a family christmas, all shit kicked off and the whole holiday was ruined the kids were deeply hurt, etc. WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS AND A COUPLE OF POOFS/DYKES! NONE!!

it's not always the best plan to have a man and women "Husband and Wife or Boyfriend and Girlfriend" If the childs has been put at risk by members of the straight comunity, Then I personally think they should be given a chance with a Civil Partnership Couple. I am not saying all gay and lesbian couples are best suited for adopting. But I think the ones with a proven good track record I.E held down a job with the same company for over 6months has good Cash flow. Lives in a good area has stable lifestyle.

but as i said it is not nessicalry the best course for the child to be with a man and a women 100%

Totally agree! That's whay i've been trying to say! Of course heterosexual couples aren't suitable sometimes, neither are all homosexual couples.

And yes i've had plenty of gay mates before, never had a problem with any of them because none of them shoved it in peoples faces or are camp!

So I have have i..?

Guys please remind me when I have come to the SEM in a fucking pink shirt and hot pants..

So I have have i..?

Guys please remind me when I have come to the SEM in a fucking pink shirt and hot pants..

Did i say that? :rolleyes: If i wanted to say you were shoving it about then i would of just mentioned your partnership thread. But no i wasn't talking about you!

So I have have i..?

He didn't say that did he?

Look, everyone has kept a level head up to now, I for one have avoided using words like 'poof or dyke' yet this is acceptable for you to use?????

How's that work then?

Couples vetted for adoption should be checked to ensure a healthy outlook on sexual orientation.

I mean ok so we don't want single minded same sex couples who might try to force the child to have a particular outlook. But don't forget the same applies for hetrosexual couples too. A couple who insist that hetrosexual is the only way to be are just as bad really, creating homophobia and predjudice.

It's all about needing a healthy, balanced outlook on life, something that applies to everyone!