The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Same sex couples adopting WTF !

chris aka fonz

Im sorry and i have nothing against gay people but FFS what a pile of shite , how can anyone condone same sex couples adopting kids .

Its not right , its not the way its spost to be . I cannot believe this hasnt caused an uproar its truly insane .

Can you begin to imagine the shit you would go through throughout your childhood if you had 2 dads or 2 mums .

Someone back me up here !

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really want to agree with you but if it's OK for them to marry then why can't they adopt?

I would imagine they would go through the same vetting process as another couple would!

But whilst I can see lots of reasons why they should be allowed to, I just can't get my head round the fact that one day they are going to have to explain it all to the kid they raise, times they are a changing!

:Popcorn:

Guest Tomato_Supe

Well i'm sorry but when there are so many children out there that are being abused and need to be re-homed, or have been abandoned and there are couples out there that genuinly want to love a child, give them a good home and a good life, why shouldn't they be allowed to??

When there is the option of living with a couple where the mother is an alcoholic and the father is abusive or a same sex couple that are in really good jobs, have the time and money to love and care for that child... it doesn't take much to see where the child would be better off - and before you say it, it would be with the same sex couple.

Is the basis for your debate just becasue they are the same sex or the abuse they will get in life about their adoptive parents?

Personally I think who ever can look after a child and raise that child with good ethics, good grounding with a NEUTRAL up-bringnig so that that child can experience life and make up its own mind as he/she grows. Isn't that what parents are for?

There are plenty of evidence to show that men and women can't raise children properly and also abuse them, so why not try something new?

Just my 2ps worth.

Ray

We as a society have allowed ourselves to be put in this position, whilst most people you speak to would agree with chris aka fonz, ie conservative views. We have allowed ourselves to be taken over by the liberal elite in government, the media and the arts. I for one believe in the family unit and I am tired of the noisy minority groups gaining credence over the vast majority.

Whilst I do not care what same sex couples get up to in the privacy of their own home, and being a same sex couple doesnt mean they are perverts, it is wrong morally for them to adopt.

We as a society have allowed ourselves to be put in this position, whilst most people you speak to would agree with chris aka fonz, ie conservative views. We have allowed ourselves to be taken over by the liberal elite in government, the media and the arts. I for one believe in the family unit and I am tired of the noisy minority groups gaining credence over the vast majority.

Whilst I do not care what same sex couples get up to in the privacy of their own home, and being a same sex couple doesnt mean they are perverts, it is wrong morally for them to adopt.

Exactly

Guest Tomato_Supe

Yes we are, and the same sex couples aren't getting 'accidently' pregnant and just having a baby, they are going to the effort, expense and going through i'm sure, a lot of paperwork and emotion to adopt this child. This shows love and dedication.

Yes we are, and the same sex couples aren't getting 'accidently' pregnant and just having a baby, they are going to the effort, expense and going through i'm sure, a lot of paperwork and emotion to adopt this child. This shows love and dedication.

And does this child have a choice ? Does it fully understand ........ No

Guest Tomato_Supe

Does a child ever have a choice? Children get born into religions that they don't get a choice about or understand, they get born into abusive families that they don't choose or understand.

They wouldn't just let any smae sex couple adopt, they will be put through a lot emotionally with being watched and they will be asked loads of questions, they don't just hand over a child and leave them to it!

People always resist change, but it's inevitably going to happen sometime and all but the most narrow minded / stubborn will be ok with it too, in time.

Why, because times change and people adapt too.

Not all children can be with their natural parents. Not all natural parents should even be allowed to look after their children!!!

No one disputes that the natural family unit, when it works is great, but already we have:

Children live in single parent families or with relatives.

Children are fostered /adopted.

I can't really see how this is worse than the above, the majority in single parent families, it's bound to be a whole lot better than that!

This is a logical progression, welcome to the 21st century...

(and no, the children won't grow up gay or disturbed, they will be ahead of us (you lot who find it hard to accept it), they will have indeed adapted to it. That is what we all need to do)

Does a child ever have a choice? Children get born into religions that they don't get a choice about or understand, they get born into abusive families that they don't choose or understand.

They wouldn't just let any smae sex couple adopt, they will be put through a lot emotionally with being watched and they will be asked loads of questions, they don't just hand over a child and leave them to it!

You wont convince me , call me narrow minded if you like .

Its just not right !

Same sex is still used as an abusive term in schools I.e your Gay... u homo etc....

Until Children are comfortable with Gay / Lesbians and understand more and also happy with marriages its too soon to do this.

Im too young, but i dont know if it was same thing regarding test tube babies being used at schools as part of bullying even if the kid was concieved naturally

Just to Add personally im against this. Why should a child be bullied through no fault of there own. And any person who thinks a child wouldnt be bullied needs to wake up

Not trying to start an argument but why is it morally wrong?

paulfurn: -

Personally I would think it would be difficult for the child growing up. If nothing else imagine the abuse the poor lad/girl would get at school when growing up going through the school years.

This happened with kids from a different ethnic backgrounds growing up in this country? Also wasn't there similar thoughts about it being morally wrong for British girls seeing other men from different ethnic backgrounds?

Same sex is still used as an abusive term in schools I.e your Gay... u homo etc....

Until Children are comfortable with Gay / Lesbians and understand more and also happy with marriages its too soon to do this.

Im too young, but i dont know if it was same thing regarding test tube babies being used at schools as part of bullying even if the kid was concieved naturally

Just to Add personally im against this. Why should a child be bullied through no fault of there own. And any person who thinks a child wouldnt be bullied needs to wake up

Yes but that stigma applies to us, we are the troubled generation(s). It won't apply to kids that grow up in that generation! It will seem quite normal...