The mkiv Supra Owners Club

whats going on with ebay?

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

i had a celica gt4 advertised for 10 days and when it had 2 hours to go the removed my listing for spamming, ie advertising my website in description this is not allowed now and also for having on title gt4 not mr2,evo, supra this i can understand but they could of told me sooner i had 1 bid away from my reserve.

some people may think its dodgy now beacuse ebay have removed it, there is thosuand of listing with websites on descriptions, ie my website http://www.jm-imports.co.uk this was to give the potentail buyer confidance

I know sh*t isn't it. I had won a set of global knives, second hand not new. Ebay pulled them and said I couldn't buy them as they were in breach of copyright laws. How a secondhand item can be in breach of copyright I'll never know. The item was local so I emailed the bloke and went and got them anyway. But ebay were just kn*bs

This is getting stupid, my mate had a dumpvalve on ebay and 2 days before the end his got taken off for spamming! because he put, Not Blitz,Not HKS

Sorry but I agree with ebay on this :tomato:

If you spend a lot of time on ebay and are searching for specific things then I don't want to see all the NOT SUPRA MR2 ect ect, sorry but pisses me off!

I had my audiobahn equipment on there and it got removed by audiobahn company even though it was my own pic and i wrote the spec etc. They removed it 2 hours before it ended after 7 days of it being on there. I asked them why but they said i would have to ring them up to find out. I then got put on hold when i tryed, so i just gave up.

I've had an auction pulled for trying to sell a Red Bull motorcycle jacket.

They reckoned I couldn't have a pic of the Red Bull Logo or use the name 'Red Bull' in the advert!!

Thought about putting it back on with the logo blurred out and say something like "Red Bovine Animal"!

Pathetic, particularly when you see so many people use the HKS advertising pics on their ads for a SSQV BOV obviously against copyright.