The mkiv Supra Owners Club

xmas prezzies for the misses???!

CardiffSupra

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far for the missus, I have bought underwear that she pointed out (went back to the shop the next day) Clinique makeup that I know she uses cause I've seen her using it (wrote down the names), couple of CDs. Some PJs again that she pointed out.

Only buy them things that they are going to want i.e. stuff thay have pointed out or beauty products they use.

Allways seems to work for me.

so please ladies what do u like, apart from clothes and jewellery and also beauty treaments

Something different....;)

Don't really go for the big over blown romantic gestures like stars etc. Would rather have something useful like mp3 player etc - (no not a dishwasher before you start....)

"Handyman to the rescue." Don't say I never did anything nice for you.

http://www.tiffanys.com

Find a bracelet/necklace/set of earings. The mere site of the box alone will net you 500 points. You don't have to spend 300 quid to make her happy. Ok, maybe some of you do. It may be too late to order online and have something posted, however, here are the store locations. Believe me, it's worth the drive/train ride for you guys.

HARRODS

London, England

OLD BOND STREET

London, England

ROYAL EXCHANGE

London, England

SLOANE STREET

London, England

Best of luck.

OMG you lot are rubbish!!!

Hey, I asked her what she wanted and she said a BOV, so that's what she's getting. (SSQV variety)

If I got her something else she'd be well miffed and I'd never be forgiven. (She also got some other things too like a coat and undies)

Oh, and rather than do the Mail Order thing with Tiffanys, I'm taking her into Tiffanys in New York in a couple of weeks to see if there's something she'd like.

Is that good enough?

Hey, I asked her what she wanted and she said a BOV, so that's what she's getting. (SSQV variety)

If I got her something else she'd be well miffed and I'd never be forgiven. (She also got some other things too like a coat and undies)

Oh, and rather than do the Mail Order thing with Tiffanys, I'm taking her into Tiffanys in New York in a couple of weeks to see if there's something she'd like.

Is that good enough?

Sometimes, it's just the thought that counts. By you taking her there, it tells her you know where it is and what's inside. She's likely to tell you she "doesn't want anything from there because it's too expensive" even though that's bullsh*t and someday you'll be expected to surprise her with the little blue box. Believe me, I will be making my third purchase there in a few days. Still, if you don't buy your woman extravagant/expensive gifts very often, the surprised look on their face is priceless.

Soop Dogg, there were a few of you that were not included in that rather sweeping statement but I couldn't be bothered to go through and name you all :D

What do women want? Same stuff as guys in a way i.e. relevant things! Start with what their hobbies and interests, don't just go and look in shops and buy something that "a woman" might like that is in your price range!!!

I just don't get why it's such a problem, I have to STOP myself buying more and more and more for people.

Soop Dogg, there were a few of you that were not included in that rather sweeping statement but I couldn't be bothered to go through and name you all :D

What do women want? Same stuff as guys in a way i.e. relevant things! Start with what their hobbies and interests, don't just go and look in shops and buy something that "a woman" might like that is in your price range!!!

I just don't get why it's such a problem, I have to STOP myself buying more and more and more for people.

:hug:

Sometimes, it's just the thought that counts. By you taking her there, it tells her you know where it is and what's inside. She's likely to tell you she "doesn't want anything from there because it's too expensive" even though that's bullsh*t and someday you'll be expected to surprise her with the little blue box. Believe me, I will be making my third purchase there in a few days. Still, if you don't buy your woman extravagant/expensive gifts very often, the surprised look on their face is priceless.

Oh, puurrrleease. Someone buy me a wideband I'msoimpressedometer :p

My lady doesn't even have periced ears, but she's no less a lady. But each to their own. :D