The mkiv Supra Owners Club

xmas prezzies for the misses???!

CardiffSupra

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has she got a foot spa? If not, get her one and then fill it with lots of bits from Boots: Bubble Bath, crystals, hand lotions, soaps, salts, perfume, body sprays, etc and make it into a hamper type thing. :) She'll know that a lot of effort has gone into picking the little bits and bobs, especially if she can see they are all different.

Im struggling with this one too...

Im thinking about a top she's pointed out... but thats all the ideas I have.

The problem with a spa day or something like that is that you have to get a ticket for her and a friend!!

Hmmm, i'll watch this thread with interest.! :thumbs:

A nice watch always goes down well, or maybe tickets for a hot air balloon ride (have to wait until spring though)

This year I'm going for a set of J-Spec springs, I'll tell her they are fancy candle holders :devil: I'll give it a month then they will disappear :whistle:

Can't think how to disguise a set of shocks and a rear brake light yet :innocent:

Yes.........this can be a tricky one as I have found in the past, buy her something easy but expensive, shes dissapointed.

Buy her lots of cheap crappy sparkly shiny bits and pieces and she thinks you have gone to loads of effort :shrug:

Funny beasts.

funny beasts, i agree. shiny is sometimes best. what about a nice ring.:rlol:

tt steve