The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Britain today?

CJ

Good points, though this would obviously only refer to the recently arrived immigrants, which is a whole different discussion. Guess you wouldn't know cos as you said you haven't read all the pages (i dont blame you!) but we were mainly meaning the ethnic minorities that are present in the UK now and have been for generations. It is a good point though, if people come here while the s**t hits the fan back home, when it's all sorted, do they stay here or go "home"?

guess i should read more :taped:

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

off topic, if only we could shoot people here (not in the forum, but in the country)that break into your house. seems burglars get away with anything.

and for car crime, if the law was changed so you can lock someone into the car and fry them, even better :)

Yup this topic has gone way south:blink:

Yup this topic has gone way south:blink:

Class!!!!! I've got a little something that I'm sure will scare the crap out of someone when I try it out. Not fitted it yet but I've got me a very VERY loud horn for my car that mimicks the sound of a dog barking! Can't wait to fit it. I don't know of any other car that has one in the UK, and I've asked around. Has anyone heard of this before? :devil:

FFS!! Right..

Paul - said nowt wrong IMO

Mjansari = total nobhead, still obsessed with CJ too. Most racist person in the thread so far.

P.S. My parent's are Indian (mum's Muslim, dad's a Hindu), i don't follow religion or "culture" at all, proud to be English and not many people even consider me "Asian".

no what i am saying is that you get different types of asians. Pakistanis generally are less educated and not as well integreted into society. Dont brand all asains the same.

:eek: :(

ok paul i will try and make you understand :yawn: ...

pakistanis are all muslims and their relegion is very strict and hence why alot of pakistani women etc are not allowed to go to college/university etc.

Alot of pakistani youths are also encouraged to work from a young age in the family business etc...hence the education thing.

Indian culture vice versa...

:faint:

They all look the same to me anyway :D Even though Pakistanis are obviously so much thicker than Indians - must be in their blood or something -

I'm not racist I've got a colour TV !!!!

FFS!! Right..

Paul - said nowt wrong IMO

Mjansari = total nobhead, still obsessed with CJ too. Most racist person in the thread so far.

P.S. My parent's are Indian (mum's Muslim, dad's a Hindu), i don't follow religion or "culture" at all, proud to be English and not many people even consider me "Asian".

Good god, and there was me thinking that this thread had just chilled! Think we've all agreed we've learned something mate, go back a few pages and it all kind of ended pretty sweet (kind of!) :yes: