The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Britain today?

CJ

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok paul i will try and make you understand :yawn: ...

pakistanis are all muslims and their relegion is very strict and hence why alot of pakistani women etc are not allowed to go to college/university etc.

Alot of pakistani youths are also encouraged to work from a young age in the family business etc...hence the education thing.

Indian culture vice versa...

Now you are starting to offend me, i'm originally from india, born in england but i'm gujarati. My father also has properties in Mumbai, where he goes when in India. Which i understand is the heart of India.

I'm also a muslim, my father is a business man, but wanted me and my sister to be educated. We both went to university, i got some muslim friends who are also university educated.

i also know sekhs who are in and out of jail and i know sekhs who are accountants. I know hindus that are living in council houses and claiming unemployment benefit and i also know hindus that are IT consultants.

You obviously got a problem with Muslims or more importantly Pakistanis.

also, i feel these days, so much is done in the name of religion, and justified because of that. that is a major problem in my eyes.

do some thing wrong and there is ready made excuse.

problem is history is never remembered and why it gets to that stage

also, i feel these days, so much is done in the name of religion, and justified because of that. that is a major problem in my eyes.

edited - should have added ethnicity as well

I totally agree, my opinion is that a person is a prick if they are a prick regardless of religion, race or creed, and a good person is a good person regardless of religion, race or creed.

No matter what part of the world you go, you are going to find all sorts, its not limited to a persons background, but what makes them tick.

I totally agree, my opinion is that a person is a prick if they are a prick regardless of religion, race or creed, and a good person is a good person regardless of religion, race or creed.

No matter what part of the world you go, you are going to find all sorts, its not limited to a persons background, but what makes them tick.

True true true. :yes:

7 pages since I left work, blimey....

I disagree with Lucifer, there will never be a fully integrated society because we will never all get along. There will always be crime, hate, prejudice and intolerance of other peoples cultures and religion. Not to mention the greed of those bureaucrats in power that want to control more and more what we do with our lives. The media feeding us mind numbing television and advertisers trying bury us in debt. Hunter S Thompson summed it up perfectly, we're a generation of swine.

Personally, I've worked in a few different countries, with people from all over the world and you can't help but build your own opinions about certain races and cultures, based on your own personal experiences. There's some cultures I really respect and applaud, and others that disgust me. Call me a racist if you like, I couldn't give a t*ss. We're all prejudiced in our own way, and I wonder if anyone that says different is really being honest with themselves...?

I'm off to the pub :)

off topic, if only we could shoot people here (not in the forum, but in the country)that break into your house. seems burglars get away with anything.

and for car crime, if the law was changed so you can lock someone into the car and fry them, even better :)

off topic, if only we could shoot people here (not in the forum, but in the country)that break into your house. seems burglars get away with anything.

and for car crime, if the law was changed so you can lock someone into the car and fry them, even better :)

Interesting, i believe you should be able to take the law into your own hands (within reason) if someone invades your home. Saying that, shooting a 15 yr old kid who's trying to nick your telly to pay for a joint is a little harsh! There should be more rights for home owners though yeah for sure. Oh by the way, did you know if you are within castle walls in England and you see a frenchman within 100 yards of the castle walls it is still legal to shoot him? Think that's right anyway! Mad init!

Interesting, i believe you should be able to take the law into your own hands (within reason) if someone invades your home. Saying that, shooting a 15 yr old kid who's trying to nick your telly to pay for a joint is a little harsh! There should be more rights for home owners though yeah for sure. Oh by the way, did you know if you are within castle walls in England and you see a frenchman within 100 yards of the castle walls it is still legal to shoot him? Think that's right anyway! Mad init!

And anyone who damage our supra's, like the a**ehole who damaged my rear spoiler.:devil:

And anyone who damage our supra's, like the a**ehole who damaged my rear spoiler.:devil:

Dam right little sh*ts, in fact i reckon there should be a law, anyone who damages, even touches, in fact no even looks at our cars in a way we don't like we should be able to lawfully run them down (yes I know in doing this we will damage the car but wouldn't it be worth it?)

yeah, we have some strange laws over here.

cant remember what it was about, but someone is trying to use a law from the mid 1800s even now to stop something.

i was thinking mainly about some elderly pensioner, who gets life savings taken, and threatened with violence themselves. so meant in self-defence context.

i feel the law has to be changed to say exactly what 'reasonable force' is. different people will act with different levels and thats the problem.

time to hoist the Union Flag over KaoriFan towers :D

have not read every page but at the end of the day if refugees/asylum seekers want a safe haven then fair enough but they come here and respect us and our way, they had nothing when they came, nothing where they came from, but expect more than we have ourselves.

and on many occasions we have gone to there country right or wrong to sort out the mess they have come from, with many of our armed forces dying for there/our cause (not getting in to that), but you don't see them back over there helping us help them or going back when its sorted out, when the country they have seeked refuge from is on the mend, they stay here because its easier.

don't care if i offend anyone

i do agree that a black etc commits a crime they get called nigger etc. but there are just as many whites that are bastards and criminals etc, and there are equally as many descent citizens of every religion and race. people shouldn't be grouped like that but they are and always will be.

just a pennies worth

Dam right little sh*ts, in fact i reckon there should be a law, anyone who damages, even touches, in fact no even looks at our cars in a way we don't like we should be able to lawfully run them down (yes I know in doing this we will damage the car but wouldn't it be worth it?)

we have insurance, say they walked out in front of the car while you were driving it :D

have not read every page but at the end of the day if refugees/asylum seekers want a safe haven then fair enough but they come here and respect us and our way, they had nothing when they came, nothing where they came from, but expect more than we have ourselves.

and on many occasions we have gone to there country right or wrong to sort out the mess they have come from, with many of our armed forces dying for there/our cause (not getting in to that), but you don't see them back over there helping us help them or going back when its sorted out, when the country they have seeked refuge from is on the mend, they stay here because its easier.

don't care if i offend anyone

i do agree that a black etc commits a crime they get called nigger etc. but there are just as many whites that are bastards and criminals etc, and there are equally as many descent citizens of every religion and race. people shouldn't be grouped like that but they are and always will be.

just a pennies worth

Good points, though this would obviously only refer to the recently arrived immigrants, which is a whole different discussion. Guess you wouldn't know cos as you said you haven't read all the pages (i dont blame you!) but we were mainly meaning the ethnic minorities that are present in the UK now and have been for generations. It is a good point though, if people come here while the s**t hits the fan back home, when it's all sorted, do they stay here or go "home"?