The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Britain today?

CJ

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is hilarious. mjansari can be critical of pakistanis use the word 'paki' without being called racist even though he's not a pakistani himself, and why? Because he's Indian. Paul hasn't directly criticised any particular asian race yet he's being told he has broken the law already.

It's mad.

And what ever happend to free speech? Fine when it's an out and out racial comment but I don't believe for one minute that my 'view' can be taken and thrown back in this way.

I'm 39yrs old and wasn't brainwashed at school with all this PC malarky, maybe one reason for our differences on the subject?

Hmmm, not sure, I went to a school in a small mining town, with virtually no blacks, asians, or even any other nationality so racism was never really an issue in my childhood. I'm not saying you don't have the right to free speech mate, just try to use facts when making a point like that.

This is hilarious. mjansari can be critical of pakistanis use the word 'paki' without being called racist even though he's not a pakistani himself, and why? Because he's Indian. Paul hasn't directly criticised any particular asian race yet he's being told he has broken the law already.

It's mad.

Is that the same as rappers and other persons of African origin calling each other nigger but caucasians are not allowed to use the word without fear of a fine or racist backlash?

no what i am saying is that you get different types of asians. Pakistanis generally are less educated and not as well integreted into society. Dont brand all asains the same.

So, reading PC into this you are generalising that Pakistanis are less intelligent than other asians. Based on my earlier comments is this not inciting racial hatred and theerefore an illegal comment?

Forgive me, I'm trying to learn all this PC shite:p

PS can SuperSupra now read him his rights please

Paul hasn't directly criticised any particular asian race yet he's being told he has broken the law already.

It's mad.

That's exactly the point, he wasn't saying for example (Pakistani people have higher % of people who don't have car ins/road tax) he was making assumptions about all with no evidence. You're right though - it IS mad!

From the Oxford dictionary

Paki

• noun (pl. Pakis) Brit. informal, offensive a Pakistani.

nigger

• noun offensive a black person.

— PHRASES a nigger in the woodpile dated a hidden cause of trouble.

— USAGE The word nigger has had strong offensive connotations since the 17th century. Recently, however, it has begun to be used by black people as a mildly disparaging or ironically affectionate way of referring to other black people. Despite this, when used by white people it remains strongly offensive, and should be avoided.

— ORIGIN from Spanish negro ‘black’.

So there you go both are offensive and a nigger is a troublemaker!!

So how's that for PC?

:yawn:

uneducated w**ker. Two totally different religions.... all Pakistanis are Muslims and the majority of Indians are Hindu or Sikh. Massive difference… I suggest you read and find out….

Cultures/religions are totally different. Different languages Pakistanis speak urdu/Arabic. Indians speak hindi, Punjabi or gujariti.

May I suggest you educate yourself first before you open your trap.

LMAO .... ok, i'll let you into a secret...

1, I'm a BRITISH MUSLIM.

2, i have a bsc 2.1 with honours in computing with AI and networking

3. i have a MSC in distributed systems and mobile networking

4. my origin is PAKI... so yes, i've been exposed to the bullshit culture and all the typical crap the goes with it.... :yawn:

5. I have a brilliant job in the city... ;)

6. i have MANY hindu friends, sikh friends, causican friends, west indian friends... the list is endless... i ALWAYS try to understand other peoples opinions, which I FEEL MAKE ME A BETTER MORE DIVERSE INDIVIDUAL. I SUGGEST YOU DO THE SAME.

ok paul i will try and make you understand :yawn: ...

pakistanis are all muslims and their relegion is very strict and hence why alot of pakistani women etc are not allowed to go to college/university etc.

Alot of pakistani youths are also encouraged to work from a young age in the family business etc...hence the education thing.

Fine, still generalising though which could be perceived racist don't you agree?

My earlier comments have foundations too, Poland has a history of people driving around without insurance an road tax due to their economic climate and the run down state of their country, hence the reference I made to this so therefore we're quits:yes: :thumbs:

ok paul i will try and make you understand :yawn: ...

pakistanis are all muslims and their relegion is very strict and hence why alot of pakistani women etc are not allowed to go to college/university etc.

Alot of pakistani youths are also encouraged to work from a young age in the family business etc...hence the education thing.

Indian culture vice versa...

really?? i have pakistani friends who are christian :shrug: perhaps they are "closet muslims".....

and i have indian girlfriends who are not allowed to choose who they marry, where they work , and what they do....

:yawn:

LMAO .... ok, i'll let you into a secret...

1, I'm a BRITISH MUSLIM.

2, i have a bsc 2.1 with honours in computing with AI and networking

3. i have a MSC in distributed systems and mobile networking

4. my origin is PAKI... so yes, i've been exposed to the bullshit culture and all the typical crap the goes with it.... :yawn:

5. I have a brilliant job in the city... ;)

6. i have MANY hindu friends, sikh friends, causican friends, west indian friends... the list is endless... i ALWAYS try to understand other peoples opinions, which I FEEL MAKE ME A BETTER MORE DIVERSE INDIVIDUAL. I SUGGEST YOU DO THE SAME.

:respekt: Penguin 1 - Mjansari 0